🌹Britney's Indefinite Work Hiatus: The Instagram Years🌹

So to summarise, Jamie-Lynn and Mamma need a slap across their fucking faces, and Britney is again angry about not getting a particular beverage.

Why is it always about the drinks? :D

Ugh, I hate when people post videos of themselves posing simply to share their favourite music :side-eye:

That Alanis song suddenly even more profound than it already was.

a cease and desist letter to J*mie L*nn:

FJb6RefXIAAAYyD

I know this is the guy that got her out of the conservatorship, but that letter sounds like a FAN pretending to be a GROWN-UP LAWYER using BIG WORDS. "Britney (!) has not read and does not intend to read..." "She will NOT TOLERATE it. Nor SHOULD SHE!" :D "You of all people" :D That Michelle Obama quote :D Is this the state of the legal profession in the US?!

I know this is the guy that got her out of the conservatorship, but that letter sounds like a FAN pretending to be a GROWN-UP LAWYER using BIG WORDS. "Britney (!) has not read and does not intend to read..." "She will NOT TOLERATE it. Nor SHOULD SHE!" :D "You of all people" :D That Michelle Obama quote :D Is this the state of the legal profession in the US?!
Sorry but I was YAASS QUEENing the entire time I read that letter and every other sentence I was like 'oh GURRRRL yasss get her Jade' etc. :disco:

I'm torn between wanting this to happen for the TEA (and you know she's just gagging to spill—as long as Oprah promises to serve an appropriate amount of iced coffee beverages) and thinking it would be better with serious journalist GAYLE KING.

Jamie Lynn Spears, as you know, your sister is THAT BITCH, and from the evidence, it is clear to see that my client OUTSOLD.

If you continue to disparage my client in promotional appearances for your book, I will be serving you with papers, just as Britney is serving CUNT on the daily.

Matthew Rosengart
Sksksksksksks: Britney Spears

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
Ha ha. I was going to post the same thing earlier.

Listening to that podcast episode, she does come across as extremely unlikable and oblivious to all the privileges afforded to her. I mean "Being Britney's sister helped open some doors but it was up to me and my talent to ensure they stayed open" :eyes:

"you and your friends all dyed your hair like Christina Aguilera" :D :D :D

you know, I guess you could say Jamie-Lynn was ahead of her time. *licks lips* HA! SAY!

Britney has a bit of a chip on her shoulder about the Voice of a Generation, Xtina, and I hope she learns to let it go.

The last tweet is marvelous. FUCK YOU JAMIE LYNN

If anyone really wants to do a deep dive, the former Zoey 101 cast mate of Jamie Lynn calls her out at length here:

This is all so SORDID. Come on Jamie Lynn, where's your, where's your, where's your dignity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom