🌹Britney's Indefinite Work Hiatus: The Instagram Years🌹

OutSynk

Nexus Being
DwFRcehVsAAYa-u.jpg

Last edited:
Let’s hope she gets the keys to the safe while she’s there and blows the entire fortune on complete nonsense and running riot :disco:

I also don’t like “to go on [...] and puts [...] on hold“ :zombie:

How disappointing, if you’re going to use capitals with smaller capitals, at least spell out a secret message like GIMMEGIMMEMOREGIMMEMOREGIMMEGIMMEUHH

Reactions: Zu
Can we start SPECULATING.

I mean, her Dad is predicted to make a full recovery and ticket sales for Domination were apparently SLOW.

It’s only because we CARE!

Anyway I hope Papa carks it and Britney gets her cheque book back, treating herself to non-stop Cheetos and pissing it up the wall on yachts, diamond-encrusted mink bodysuits, pet dolphins and crocodiles, etc. Money-grabbing monster and disgusting pimp who doesn’t give a fuck about Britney UNLIKE US!

Fear not, if the last few albums are anything to go by, the fact she’s on indefinite leave shouldn’t delay progress with the new album though

It's such a WEIRD thing to do - of course, she LOVES a career hiatus, it's like 2004 all over again.

But to cancel the ENTIRE thing - it was running through to the summer (and she was due to perform Overprotected :()

Britney Spears’ Hiatus Delays Her New Album, Too

Britney Spears' recent announcement that she was undertaking an “indefinite work hiatus” following her father Jamie Spears’ recent life-threatening health crisis (he suffered a ruptured colon late last year and spent much of December hospitalized) has resulted in the postponement of her Las Vegas residency, “Britney: Domination.” Slated to run for 32 performances at the Park Theatre at Park MGM, the show is on hold for the foreseeable future and so, it appears, is a new album that was pegged to the launch.

Variety has learned that hitmaker Justin Tranter (Imagine Dragons, Selena Gomez) serves as executive producer on Spears’ next full-length release for RCA Records, her tenth studio effort over a career that spans two decades (her last album was “Glory” in 2016, on which Tranter had four writing credits). Tranter acknowledges that he is working on the album, telling Variety, “I’m beyond excited to be involved,” but declines to speculate on a possible release date or whether it will come out in 2019.

Spears’ manager, Larry Rudolph, says, “Everything is on hold right now until Jamie is better. But once he is, she will resume working on the album with Justin. Right now, she’s taking some time off to deal with these family issues.”

Spears herself described the decision to put off Domination as heartbreaking. “However, it’s important to always put your family first,” she wrote on Jan. 4. Of her father, she added in a statement, “We have a very special relationship and I want to be with my family at this time just like they have always been there for me.”

As for how long this time-out could take? Spears’ creative directors for Domination, Napoleon and Tabitha (known as Nappy Tabs) anticipate a delay of six months to a year, they revealed on social media. The two also answered a fan’s question about the show’s return with an appropriate quip: “If we come back, STRONGER would be a fitting name right?”

Domination was due to kick off on February 17. In December 2017, Spears wrapped a four-year run at Planet Hollywood’s Axis Theater, a show that helped rebrand Las Vegas as a music destination and opened the door to successful residencies by such artists as Jennifer Lopez and Lady Gaga.

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/britney-spears-hiatus-new-album-release-delay-1203104215/

Songs Justin Tranter was involved with on Glory:

Invitation
Do You Wanna Come Over?
Slumber Party
Just Like Me
Better
Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

Last edited:
That's encouraging!

Do we listen to the It's Britney Bitch podcast by the by?

I was looking forward for Outrageous somehow making an appearance in the Domination tour, even as an interlude :(

That's encouraging!

I listened to the 2003 episode last week. It was hilarious. I'm a bit daunted by the newer ones though since they're pushing 2 hours...

Do they actually NEED her though? They could make an album off snippets of her BURPS.

JUST RELEASE 14 EXTENDED VERSIONS OF “COUPURE ELECTRIQUE”...

If they could make Blackout from half a studio session (at BEST, surely), they can complete this one.

That's encouraging!

I've listened to about half of them at this point - it is amazing :disco:

Can't wait to listen to 2007, 2008, 2011 and 2012 (x-factor) specifically

About time the poor love got herself off the cash cow treadmill, and this seems like as good an opportunity as any

I know you’ll be reading this Britney darling so GET WELL SOON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom