🌹Britney's Indefinite Work Hiatus: The Instagram Years🌹

Honestly that Christina video didn't seem that cunty to me? Unless the publicist was there to stop something worse from happening.

There seems to be a sentiment that it was somewhat known within Hollywood what was happening with Britney this whole time and nobody blew the whistle.

God Gaga is the fucking greatest woman in all of pop and probably in the whole world, ever, since Princess Di, Frida Kahlo or maybe even Eve herself.
She’s also just clearly a very intelligent (and emotionally intelligent) person - it shines through.

Christina isn’t stupid but she doesn’t have much nuance.

I think Christina is prob very intelligent, but she has a constant wall up and is almost never sincere. the LA-isms (and the narcissism) OVERRIDE EVERYTHING.

maybe that's how she avoided being played and spat out by the system though so GOOD FOR HA! SAY!

I think Christina is prob very intelligent, but she has a constant wall up and is almost never sincere. the LA-isms (and the narcissism) OVERRIDE EVERYTHING.

maybe that's how she avoided being played and spat out by the system though so GOOD FOR HA! SAY!
She truly is the child of Madonna :D

Both Christina and Britney are survivors/victims of trauma. I think they both just have very different ways of dealing with it and Christina lacks warmth as someone hinted (probably because her guard is always up) so I could see why Britney found her statement, or lack thereof, insincere and hurtful.

Britney's somewhat peer really should have recognised that talking about Britney is the best promo she can get these days. However, the clip is hardly the worst from her (she didn't even misgender Britney's children, it's like she wasn't even trying).

That little video was pretty good :D until the bit at the end :square:

Britney's therapist

fuck-my-drag-right.gif

Between the weird angles, the intense looks and the jump cuts, her videos look like Inland Empire cast offs.

QUEEN OF THE FREAKY UNCANNY VALLEY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom