🌹Britney's Indefinite Work Hiatus: The Instagram Years🌹

-Words you've used to describe her behaviour: erratic, paranoid, spiraling, how do you see your sister's state of mind currently?
-I can't really speak to someone else's states of mind, I don't think that's fair.

No Way Reaction GIF

This is getting MESSY and I LOVE IT

This was Jamie-Lynn's post in response to the initial tweets:

2e54dd864fdf1526496801c56f13ca8e

Was she ever a singer too?

Sounds like the parents have a lot to answer to, to be fair.

Yeah, she had some songs and also duetted with someone pretending to be her sister! :)

She was in Sweet Magnolias (a bad show I watched all of) last year and was pretty good

Awww :(
I like how evil she hints at the secret evil 🤐 of the conservatorship but seems to imply it’s things like not giving her coffee ☕️ that were the worst

When I said only a scum person would make up things like that about someone, I could have sworn I said "but you're not" 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Here's the episode -

First lie/denial within 60 seconds :D Lying about the name of her book being originally called "I Must Confess".

I flew home to Jamie Lynn on the couch watching her tv shows right after Justin and I broke up… I was a ghost there 👻 !!!!! I had worked my whole life and I didn’t know how to be served by Mamma … Sit there and get served the chocolate milkshakes with the perfectly crushed ice with the secret chunky sugar meanwhile Jamie Lynn is 12, she indulges with the TV for hours then goes to lay out on a raft at the pool … I’m in shock because this was never my life !!!! Justin’s family was all I knew for many years ... Things were different now and Jamie Lynn had a new Nickelodeon show … All I remember saying was “DAMN !!! How the hell does a 12 year old land a Nickelodeon show ????” ….. HMMMMMMMM …. Well I never got my iced chocolate drink 🤷🏼‍♀️🥤 !!! I mean yeah … I’m grown up right ??? But then maybe I might need a little support … It was a People Magazine cover … The people show up and as Jamie Lynn says, I was scared !!!! Fuck yeah !!! My Mamma was on pain medication and could barely hold a conversation in the house because her and my dad split and she was more messed up than anything !!!! I remember her sitting on the floor in a conversation and she never got up… and I’m sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done … slapped you and Mamma right across your fucking faces !!!!!

I had no idea where that was going but I didn't expect THAT.

So many things to unpack...
  • Britney was not allowed to lounge on pool floats as a 12 year old.
  • Britney did not have time to watch tv for hours as a child.
  • Lynne Spears never offered Britney an iced chocolate drink as a child, so much so that it was a foreign experience to be offered a chocolate milkshake as an adult.
  • It's a mystery as to how Jamie Lynn landed a Nickelodeon TV while indulging in all of the above.
  • Lynne Spears is a pill popper who can't hold a conversation.
  • Both should have been slapped across the fucking face!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom