Calvin Harris - Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 2 + Potion ft. Dua Lipa

Jark

User
sequel to Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1 is being teased and apparently coming very soon.

first single is with Dua and there are also Tinashe and Normani tracks on it. :disco:

Young Thug was arrested in Australia and has been denied bail. Dua sure knows how to choose 'em :D

Young Thug is cool (artistically) and was wearing dresses long before any other rappers made it mainstream

Young Thug is cool (artistically) and was wearing dresses long before any other rappers made it mainstream
never forget Nicki's shade from Barbie Dreams

Used to fuck with Young Thug, I ain't addressing this shit
Caught him in my dressing room stealing dresses and shit

A$AP Rocky is fugly, he resembles a cracked out Eric West (Moopy Icon). J.Cole on the other hand is very nice to look at.

sounding good, but more chill bop than banger. fine for ME!

It sounds PERFECT

(Until the Young Thug vocoder mumble rap kicks in)

he's not mumbling and the vocoder is perfectly deployed :disco:

this leaked and I took a cheeky listen. it's absolutely FABULOUS! Thug is on verses and Dua has a two-part chorus. it's giving Slide's more laid back little sister.

The production on this is magnificent

I could REALLY do with a version without the rentarapper, I really don’t like it, sorry :(

Maybe it will grow but the chorus seems a bit flaccid to me, and Young Thug predictably adds nothing. I do agree the production / mood is grand, though. It's nice but 7/10.

The production on this is magnificent

I could REALLY do with a version without the rentarapper, I really don’t like it, sorry :(
Radio 2 have playlisted a version without Young Thug but whether it gets released is doubtful

it's not a rentarapper (are we really still using that term?) if the song was constructed from the ground up specifically for both vocalists.

anyway what does a Radio 2 version without him sound like? like literally what is between dua'a choruses?

Radio 2 have playlisted a version without Young Thug but whether it gets released is doubtful

Yes please!

He’s fucking awful

Mind you Dua Lipa’s vocal is tepid at best and she repeats the same chorus about 6 times so maybe they could just go back into the studio and do it properly? :eyes:

I hope he's got better tricks up his sleeve than autotune rappers and 1 verse sung blandly 6 times over!

Every collaborator included in this bloated mess :disco:

21 Savage
Dua Lipa
Young Thug
Stefflon Don
Chlöe
Charlie Puth
Pusha T
Shenseea
Tinashe
Normani (omg finally a high profile gig)
Lil Durk
Halsey
Offset
6lack
Justin Timberlake lol
Coi Leray
Busta Rhymes
Donae'o
Latto
Pharrell
Swae Lee
Jorja Smith