Can we have a thread for DEEP MOODY SHIT please

Discovered Tirzah recently, didn't really know them before now but the new album (haven't listened yet) is getting some buzz.

I LOVE this. Didn't get it at first (it's industrial levels of moody) but it gets under your skin.

Keep posting in this thread plz. Huge fan of this.

Funky do you like Lo-Fi at all?

yeah but it's such a broad spectrum, a lot of pop artists have been doing lo-fi tracks the past few years, there's lots of crossover. I don't even know what you'd class as pure lo-fi these days.

yeah but it's such a broad spectrum, a lot of pop artists have been doing lo-fi tracks the past few years, there's lots of crossover. I don't even know what you'd class as pure lo-fi these days.
Mostly stuff like this

But yeah it's become quite broad. A lot of it is sampled as backing tracks to mainstream pop because of its lullaby-like style.

Mostly stuff like this

But yeah it's become quite broad. A lot of it is sampled as backing tracks to mainstream pop because of its lullaby-like style.

Then yeah but I prefer it to be borrowed into proper songs rather than the mix stuff which is more like background music. You might like this.

Probably worth reinstating that the 2018 Maribou State album was a revelation.

Absolutely love this:

Absolutely LOVE this. I've seen a couple of releases recently and I'm hoping for an album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom