Can we have an Enya forum please?

I think Bo Burnham kinda finished Enya jokes when he made his comment about "how do you write to Enya? Do you attach it to a salmon?". But, y'know, given how dark I've got at time, I could be on a sticky wicket.

I’m sure everyone responsible is enjoying their own contributions but my advice would be to buy a fancy notebook and WRITE THEM IN THERE INSTEAD

Are THE UNHINGED really complaining at the lack of HINGES in the Enya forum?

I MEAN REALLY

Let's also talk about how the Malene Farmer forum hasn't had a new post FOR A WEEK.
There’ll be no bandwidth available for Dan Wootton chat and hilarious Lizzo gifs (well, GIF) thanks to the Maureen Fowler forum :(

Let's also talk about how the Malene Farmer forum hasn't had a new post FOR A WEEK.
Not much going on in the Mariah chat boutique either. GET RID OF IT!

D722E1E2-E204-4C6A-A34C-3E3C1D4DCE4F.gif

Only jesting of course. The lambs need their barn and they’d only cause frightening trouble if they started running riot

Or we could have a FORUMRATE which nobody could possibly take personally so there’d definitely be no upsets

:ToneNervous:

I’m going to become obsessed with Mylene Farmer and post in it every day, just to spite the skeptics

• Love
Reactions: Zu
I have no objections to an Enya forum
I’ve been asking for a GB News forum for WEEKS so I can share all my Carole Malone fashion news and Nigel Farage nudes and have been told that there’s NO ROOM BECAUSE OF THE ENYA FORUM! :(

I’m going to become obsessed with Mylene Farmer and post in it every day, just to spite the skeptics
I mean she is genuinely FANTASTIQUE with many wonderful songs so it should be quite easy :disco:

• Love
Reactions: RJN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom