Canada's Drag Race Season 2

I was genuinely expecting this bump to be a CANCELLATION announcement, so a very nice surprise.

One of my favourite Drag Race seasons in years, aside from the week that they did that acting challenge about suffragettes or whatever.

I wonder of JBC will be brave enough to come back for a redemption season. Or if he's still curled up in the fetal position in a dark room.

Rita Bagga is competing on Montreal’s celebrity big brother

They also did this Christmas thing (which is only notable because Juice Boxx is very cute as a boy)

Omg the state of that oven. Filthy mare.

Rita as a boy looks younger there. And Bobo looks like she has packed on a few pounds.

I wonder if JBC will be brave enough to come back for a redemption season.
He will not.

Canada’s Drag Race judge Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman will not return for season 2, it’s been confirmed.

Brooke Lynn Hytes and model Stacey McKenzie both confirmed they would be returning for the upcoming season in a four-minute video shared on the Canada’s Drag Race Instagram page, but announced: “With all good news must come some sad news.”

She explained that Bowyer-Chapman, “our third”, won’t be appearing in the new season because of prior commitments.

“He’s filming his new show,” Brooke Lynn said. ‘He’s busy, he’s booked and he’s getting paid, and unfortunately, with scheduling, things just didn’t work out for him to come back this season.”

Yeah I think she’s in Toronto at the moment. They will probably start soon.

They've just finished filming, so they kept that quiet!

This is the supposed cast by the way. I've seen Kendall and Gia, both very good but Kendall has winner potential I think

I love the name Kendall Gender, especially if they say it Ken Doll Gender.

I'll be going into episode 1 a virgin, just because it's fun to remember those exciting feels, etc.

All these plus Adriana and Océane Aqua-Black

Reactions: dUb
I wonder if we're getting it on iPlayer again - particularly considering this time around it will be running the same time as UK S3?

Instagram followers

22.1k Pythia
18.2k Kendall Gender
15.3k Gia Metric
12.5k Eve 6000
11.4k Icesis Couture
8.4k Stephanie Prince
7.1k Adriana
6.8k Beth
6.7k Synthia Prince
6.0k Suki Doll
4.9k Océane Aqua-Black
4.6k Kimora Amour

Another onslaught of pasties, I don’t know why I hate them. I feel like they’re always making a statement, but it’s been done to death

anyway I loved season 1 so I’m here for this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom