Caroline Flack arrested for assault

Oh no! Who is going to host the new series of Love Island? :(

She has stood down as presenter of Series 6. I wonder who will take her place?

:o

Thought I read Sarah Whatmore was replacing her. I was well impressed until 0.5 seconds later I read it again. I haven't read fully what has happened, but this Caroline does seem rather grubby. Probably the only time I wish Fiona Philips was still on TV as that Jo O'Meary interview is long overdue a sequel. Maybe fellow boxer and DJ Susie McGuire will take her call.

Details of the assault emerging as she appears in court Today. Grim reading...

She clearly has very serious mental health problems if that's even half true. The fact that the boyfriend is standing by her too, at best suggests she's deeply troubled, at worst that he's in the grip of the kind of Stockholm syndrome a lot of domestic abuse victims fall prey to.

She MAY have very serious mental health problems, but I don't think it's 'clear' at all.

Reactions: GNL
She MAY have very serious mental health problems, but I don't think it's 'clear' at all.

I took the description of her flipping tables and threatening suicide when the police arrived to mean she must have been in some kind of manic state, but I'm no psychologist and I suppose idle speculation isn't helpful.

Anyway, I was in no way trying to defend her.

I believe threatening suicide by an alleged perpetrator is relatively common.

Crikey.

Interesting he is standing by her. I’m not sure if that really helps her cause, or makes him look like even more of a victim.

I mean, there's every chance this really was just a one-off incident in which case maybe staying with her is a no-brainer to him.

If the genders were reversed I wouldn't be saying that though so who knows.

I don't think she should be cancelled/released from her employment at this point.

TBH If a male celebrity beat a woman over the head with a lamp, I would 100% expect them to never work in the industry again...

That's the thing - we really don't know what happened that evening, however I do agree that if the genders were reversed then people would be laying into her a lot more. I do hate that people judge or make up their own minds others based on a few comments, the armchair psychologist mob - she may be a total manipulator or she may have mental health issues, who knows? She's had plenty of relationships, so if there is some slither of truth in any of these opinions then some of her exes will likely speak up about it.

Well, assuming that's what he is referring to...

I was just about to come in and say this thread made me remember Andrew Brady. What a lovely looking man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom