The Apprentice Celebrity Apprentice Australia

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?

Also being broadcast on BBC1 late Monday nights.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Ross Noble and someone who was on Australian Survivor were the only two I knew by name.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
This was from May this year

Lord Sugar says The Apprentice won't be back on TV until 2022.

The last series of The Apprentice was cancelled last year due to the ongoing pandemic making 2020 the first time since 2005 without the show airing.

Now Lord Sugar says the show won't be back until 2022.

He told The Sun newspaper: "I think you’ll see it in the early part of next year, in fact that’s the plan.

"If things go well, and there’s no outbreaks or third waves, we’re planning to start recording later this year and it should be just after Christmas that they’ll start it again."

Rita

User
This was from May this year

Early 2022 isn’t so bad considering it usually starts in around October time so it will only be a few months late if everything went to plan with filming.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Early 2022 isn’t so bad considering it usually starts in around October time so it will only be a few months late if everything went to plan with filming.
Let's hope things went to plan. From twitter he seems to be in Australia at the moment, so I assume they have either filmed it already or not started yet.

Rita

User
Let's hope things went to plan. From twitter he seems to be in Australia at the moment, so I assume they have either filmed it already or not started yet.

I hope so. BY GOD I MISS IT.

Lee

Ne me quitte pas
This was GOOD. It was shot last year though and aired on Australian TV in May.
Worth a watch but you won’t know any of the celebrities apart from Ross Noble and The Veronica’s (who were great on it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom