Celebrity Apprentice Australia

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?

Also being broadcast on BBC1 late Monday nights.

Ross Noble and someone who was on Australian Survivor were the only two I knew by name.

This was from May this year

Lord Sugar says The Apprentice won't be back on TV until 2022.

The last series of The Apprentice was cancelled last year due to the ongoing pandemic making 2020 the first time since 2005 without the show airing.

Now Lord Sugar says the show won't be back until 2022.

He told The Sun newspaper: "I think you’ll see it in the early part of next year, in fact that’s the plan.

"If things go well, and there’s no outbreaks or third waves, we’re planning to start recording later this year and it should be just after Christmas that they’ll start it again."

This was from May this year

Early 2022 isn’t so bad considering it usually starts in around October time so it will only be a few months late if everything went to plan with filming.

Early 2022 isn’t so bad considering it usually starts in around October time so it will only be a few months late if everything went to plan with filming.
Let's hope things went to plan. From twitter he seems to be in Australia at the moment, so I assume they have either filmed it already or not started yet.

Let's hope things went to plan. From twitter he seems to be in Australia at the moment, so I assume they have either filmed it already or not started yet.

I hope so. BY GOD I MISS IT.

This was GOOD. It was shot last year though and aired on Australian TV in May.
Worth a watch but you won’t know any of the celebrities apart from Ross Noble and The Veronica’s (who were great on it).

Fantastic news! I have REALLY missed it. Something to look forward to in the dark, Jan/Feb evenings.

Hopefully we should get the contestant details soon, so we can hate on them in preparation for the launch :disco:

Many of these shows could actually benefit from going bi-annual. I could go another series now that I've had a break from it.

Reactions: D5K
The celebrities who took part in the series were soapstar Jodi Gordon; actor Vince Colosimo; Real Housewife Gamble Breauz; model Jarrod Scott; singer Samantha Jade; radio hosts Will & Woody; NRL player Eloni Vunakece; Drag Queen Carla from Bankstown (Ben James)..

Plus, Olympian Bronte Campbell; motivational speaker Amy Shark; NRL champion Benji Marshall; and reality TV star Ronnie Caceres; TV presenter Darren McMullen.

I know Vince Colosimo as Jared in Kath and Kim, and that's it.

I doubt it will affect my enjoyment of the show though, even though I knew a few more last time.

I love how it’s ‘motivational speaker’ Amy Shark.

She‘s one of the biggest female pop stars there this side of the millennium :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom