Celebrity Ex On The Beach

Rita

User
As you all know I am a complete and utter reality tv whore, but even I would usually draw the line at this. I have yet to see a single episode of Ex On The Beach BUT I came across an article mentioning Tiffany Pollard is taking part. We know if Tiffany is present we are likely to get plenty drama. :disco:

All I read was "as you all know I'm a complete whore". Sold.

I seen the preview anyway. Callum Best or whatever surname he took: *shudder*

I read that Charles and Diana, Prince Andrew and that teenager plus Den and Angie were on.

Even without that line up I'd still be out.

I've only ever seen three episode of the U.S. version I think and really did not take to it at all. :zombie:

However, usually any show that has Miss Tiffany Pollard on it does BECOME 200% better whenever she is on it. So maybe will give this a look or at least wait for a Tiffany Best Moments compilation from this. :D

If this is a celebrity version then I assume Tiffany has a famous ex? WHO?

Is David McIntosh one of Tiffany's exes then? Beyond I Love New York, I don't know of any of her dating history after that.

If this is a celebrity version then I assume Tiffany has a famous ex? WHO?

A Google search led to articles which said she and David McIntosh were on "Famously Single" and had a fling, slept together after the show, so I guess that it is.

However I had no clue who David McIntosh was though until it said he was Kelly Brook's ex. :D

A Google search led to articles which said she and David McIntosh were on "Famously Single" and had a fling, slept together after the show, so I guess that it is.

However I had no clue who David McIntosh was though until it said he was Kelly Brook's ex. :D

He took part in CBB. I have no memory of him whatsoever.

@dUb Da’vonne is on season 5 of the US version of this as well as Minh-Ly from Big Brother Canada. Haven’t yet watched but they certainly know how to cast for the gays 😅

• Love
Reactions: dUb
I definitely want to watch my QUEEN Da’vonne! Is it easily viewable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom