Charli XCX - Crash

she's been dropping a lot of hints that she made a "deal with the devil" (her label) to do a "mainstream pop album", presumably to end her contract

new once-weekly show on Radio 1 beginning on Monday with Christine & the Queens as the first guest

Tove Lo and Caroline Polachek will be guests in the coming weeks

• Love
Reactions: COB
I wonder if she'll invite anyone from the obviously-deceased Nasty Cherry. They've been swept under the ol' carpet with all speed.

the new Jax Jones + Joel Corry single has Charli on vocals and samples Stromae apparently :D coming in a couple of weeks! do I smell a RARE CHART HIT for MS CHARLES?

the new Jax Jones + Joel Corry single has Charli on vocals and samples Stromae apparently :D coming in a couple of weeks! do I smell a RARE CHART HIT for MS CHARLES?

It sounds EXACTLY like what you'd think from the artists. Its catchy and I'm sure I'll listen to it 100 times this month but it sounds like if every dance hit from the last year was combined. The Stromae sample is SO obvious

it's absolutely fucking awful.

Charli does not need to be straight pandering like this.

HA! this is absolutely AWFUL!! And I thought I heard it all with Calvin Harris' latest one. Sorry XCXunters but this is shit.

the main single, Good Ones, leaked this week. Popjustice is underwhelmed but it's severely amazing.

this is trash but (unsurprisingly) I Can't get enough!

I can't believe Saweetie is on it for only 10 seconds and doesn't add a lot to it, what a mediocre queen.

Reactions: RJN
new once-weekly show on Radio 1 beginning on Monday with Christine & the Queens as the first guest

Tove Lo and Caroline Polachek will be guests in the coming weeks

first episode of this was super fun. Chris is such a character, she swallows poor Charli whole :D

@COB get on it!

• Love
Reactions: COB
Good Ones out on Friday. god i'm so ready for this video to end me

also Out Out just went top 10.

Video just premiered - it's Marina & The Diamonds "The Living Dead" covered by Lady Gaga.

But better than that makes it sound.

I'm not sure where I stand on a full album with this sound but this single does indeed FUCK

Reactions: RJN
What does the actual track come in at? About 2 and a half minutes? It does feel almost wilfully short.

Well I love it despite feeling a bit attacked by the lyrics

the video is PHENOM! highly giffable.

quite surreal to see her having so much fun playing at being a big budget pop girl :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom