Cilla Black DEAD

She's still (deservedly) dead. And the Cavern Club have unveiled a statue commemorating the evil Cilla.

Clearly this bucktoothed statue was sculpted by a former flight attendant.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-38636662

_93586316_img_2893.jpg

Last edited:
And yet again a warm feeling came over me when I saw the words Cilla Black DEAD at the top of the forum. Is it WRONG to be so pleased that someone died?

Sadly I don't think such an expose will be written.

By all accounts she was just a deeply unpleasant person. But with all the Yewtree stuff in the news her sins seem pretty minor, being a vile cow to flight attendants no longer appears that newsworthy.

Do commemorative bronze statues of celebrities ever look anything less than terrifying?

As HIDEOUS in death as she was in life. I can't understand this fixation with chucking a statue up when someone snuffs it - they're always such bad caricatures the only appropriate response to them is to laugh.

Cilla's taste for a LINE OR SIX confirmed

HOW THE F*** DID CILLA DO THIS? NO WONDER SHE WAS ON COKE'
Paul O’Grady stuns audience as he quips old pal Cilla Black took COCAINE in chaotic Blind Date debut

The presenter shocked audiences as he blamed the late star's 'spirit' for his on-set blunders - claiming he now understood why she took to drugs during filming

EXCLUSIVE
By Lucy Jones, Bizarre TV Reporter
6th April 2017, 10:00 pm

PAUL O’Grady quipped Cilla Black was on cocaine during her decades on Blind Date — while making a chaotic debut as new presenter of the iconic dating show.

The star delivered the shock joke as he took over from his late best friend, who died aged 72 in August 2015 following a fall at her Spanish villa.

Paul, 61, stunned the show’s audience by blaming Cilla’s “spirit” as he made a string of blunders while filming the second episode of Channel 5’s reboot on Wednesday.

They included forgetting contestants’ names, tripping over his words and swearing.

After one slip-up he said: “How the f*** did Cilla do this for 25 years? No wonder she was on cocaine. God bless her, wherever she is.

“Her spirit is here you know, p****** herself laughing at me and ruining my show — causing all the issues. What can I do now? Oh I think I’ll go and have a line of coke while I wait.”

Paul, who delivered the eulogy at Cilla’s funeral, also told the London Studios audience that his pal had a secret wild side.

He was forced to have surgery after cracking his nose in two places in 2013 after reportedly slipping in Cilla’s tub.

He said: “You all thought Cilla was all mumsy, but you’re out of your mind if you think that. She bust my nose in a Jacuzzi in Barbados. What a mad woman she was.”

Paul — who at one point shouted at producers for playing music when he was about to speak — also jokingly accused Cilla of handing him Blind Date in her will.

He asked: “Why am I doing it? Oh yeah that’s right — Cilla left it for me in her will. No seriously, she made me do it.”

Cilla, who fronted the hit show on ITV from 1985 to 2003, admitted smoking cannabis in the Sixties, but claimed she was a “good girl” when it came to harder drugs.

She said: “I never did acid, I am just so high anyway. I did smoke a joint once, but I didn’t enjoy it.”

The Sun revealed in February that Blind Date was returning on Channel 5 after a deal was struck over keeping its name.

FOUL-mouthed Paul O’Grady slammed Southend as a “s*** hole” for “single mothers” in another Blind Date blast.”]He singled out the Essex seaside town when it emerged a couple would be heading there for a date.

Paul said: “Fancy sending them to that s*** hole.

“That place is full of single mothers. Oh my God — what are you trying to do?” F****** hell. I wouldn’t even go down there for a s****.”

He was much happier later on when another pair learned they would be sent to the Greek island of Santorini.

Before revealing the destination Paul said: “I’ll be honest with you I’ve not be very impressed with the places. So fingers crossed it’s glamorous.”

After opening the envelope he said: “I can’t believe this actually, I might have to sit down. You’re going to Santorini. Thank God.”

Other couples got a massage class and yoga session at The Shard in London.

Paul also joked US president Donald Trump would like the show as “there’s a massive wall in the middle here separating people”.

I must say VIVA O'GRADY for being so appallingly indiscreet :disco:

Deserved death notwithstanding, the Almighty mix of Anyone Who Had A Heart is putting quite the :disco: in my Monday morning step.

And the All Mixed Up album is apparently getting a deluxe reissue, paired with something else ghastly no doubt.

This iconic thread is just the preamble to the Lulu Memorial topic.

May this thread never leave the first page of Recent Posts. We should have at least one post in here every day until the end of time just to remind ourselves that she is still dead. No matter how shit our lives may be, coming on Moopy to see the three magic words 'Cilla Black DEAD' and you just know that everything will be alright in the end.

Hey, I'm not going to criticise anyone else's mantra. Whatever works for any of us...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom