Cilla Black DEAD

In an uncertain world, the expiration of Cilla is a constant the world needs.

I admit to eating the odd OXO cube as a child but never with an ORANGE.

Surely a SIGN OF THE BEAST.

:D Me too. Delicious. Actually I’d quite forgotten about Cilla’s OXORANGE filth. WHY EVEN WOULD YOU? What a sick and dirty pig. I’ve almost certainly said this before (just following the lead of Queen Cilla in doing things twice :disco:) but have a mug of Oxo for main and the orange for afters!

God only knows what she used to get up to at Balans on her Soho nights out with Dale and Paul. I bet the scabby cow insisted on having the tiramisu, pork belly and veg on the same plate :side-eye:

From Popbitch:

Yesterday we asked for tales of celebrities acting in ways completely at odds from their public persona. Long time readers won't be shocked to hear who we heard about...

I writes:
"This won't come as a surprise to you, but salt-of-the-Earth friendly Scouser Cilla Black was an absolute cunt. She demanded a huge winnebago, to be stocked with tropical fruit, champers and a brand new, state-of-the-art coffee machine, then threw a tantrum because the coffee machine didn't come stocked with porcelain cups. 'Cilla Black does not drink out of MUGS!' was one shriek I still hear.

"Later, I got sent to her dressing room with a cup of tea to see if there was anything else Ms Black required. Her husband Bobby opened the door and was very pleasant, and just asked me to put the tea down on the table near the door. Cilla screamed at me "MIND THE FURS!" and pointed at her wallful of minks a good 10 yards away on the opposite side of the largest dressing room in Granada Studios.

"There was obviously no way I could have spilled tea that far. It was just important to her that I saw how many fur coats she had."

"I liked you Nicola, actually I still like you, you've got that lovely smile and lovely personality"

All said through GRITTED GIANT TEETH :disco:

I'd kill to find out what she said to her backstage.

:disco::D I did find myself enjoying a rewatch of this yesterday. The public humiliation goes on and on, and all done with a SMILE! And look at his FACE!

:disco::D I did find myself enjoying a rewatch of this yesterday. The public humiliation goes on and on, and all done with a SMILE! And look at his FACE!

God, Blind Date was AMAZING tv! What a time to be alive :D and Cilla, evil as she was, knew how to present TV. Her confidence was total.

"It's been a fantastic time too-"
*AUDIENCE MEMBERS WIELD PITCHFORKS*

Incredible.

I forgot about the HEADY DAYS of tv’s in takeaways. I don’t think ANY of the establishments round here are blessed with a tv.

Not sure about my local takeaways but my local offy definitely has one. The entertainingly sour bloke behind the counter is always far too busy watching Turkish TV to bother saying hello. In fact all you ever get is a flat, slightly irritated YEAH :disco:

I remember a FAMILY that used to take up the bench at my old local Chinese in Glasgow by going in and buying a “takeaway” and sitting in watching the tiny tv whilst scoffing the goods. Surely a tv license would have been CHEAPER?

:D I mean they could quite easily have rented one from Rumbelows!

Oh the halcyon years of RENTED TELEVISIONS :disco::side-eye:

It was the RUNNING COMMENTARY throughout. The poor owners seemed scared witless of them.

:D I mean they could quite easily have rented one from Rumbelows!

Oh the halcyon years of RENTED TELEVISIONS :disco::side-eye:

I don't think my parents bought a TV until the mid/late 80s.

I remember going to the local rental shop on a Saturday morning once a month to pay the rental for the TV and Video 2000.

Reactions: Zu
We didn’t even have Direct Debits in those days, did we? God the suffering. And people wonder why we are as we are. Thank goodness for CHEQUES :disco:

Going wildly off topic, my hairdresser friend still has clients who insist on paying by CHEQUE. How utterly passive-aggressive. I bet CILLA always insisted on paying by cheque until that fateful incident with the two bottles of gin before 10am and the sun lounger, and lo and behold we’re back on topic :disco:

Going wildly off topic, my hairdresser friend still has clients who insist on paying by CHEQUE. How utterly passive-aggressive. I bet CILLA always insisted on paying by cheque until that fateful incident with the two bottles of gin before 10am and the sun lounger, and lo and behold we’re back on topic :disco:
I'd hope whoever did that to her hair wasn't getting paid at all. For three decades she looked like she was wearing a fibreglass tribute to Lion-o from the Thundercats on her head.

I've seen this woman here and there, don't know her much, but those are the most obvious fake teeth I've ever seen and it truly terrifies me.

Looks a bit like Billie Ray Martin in this one :side-eye:

OMG maybe BRM is her SECRET DAUGHTER! :shock:

SUDDENLY IT ALL MAKES SENSE

This late in life mullet mess was obviously an act of revenge.

JS69459977.jpg

:D Surely she must have cut it herself or got her servants to do it blindfolded with the garden shears? What is it supposed to BE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom