Cilla Black DEAD

There’s an English language Japanese news site I read, with a reliably poisonous comment section (why can’t I stop looking at it..)

Anyway I was surprised they reported Corrie’s 60th anniversary on there. Even more to see this comment underneath:

“I worked at Granada TV for the 30th anniversary, with Cilla Black as the compere. What an odious woman she was”

:D

I really have to share this, my friend sent me it last night as he knew it contained so many of my favourite things :eyes: Skip to about 45 seconds in:

I really have to share this, my friend sent me it last night as he knew it contained so many of my favourite things :eyes: Skip to about 45 seconds in:

Those other adverts were all AWESOME :disco:

I didn't even know the two great computer companies Sperry and Burroughs had merged :o

Reactions: COB
I do like the occasional dive into the old advert compilations, particularly around Christmas :disco:

ALSO loath as I am to defend Cilla, I'll mention the obvious question that'll come up after seeing her in that ad - it was two years before Hillsborough. Not that I'd have put it past her to do one after it too...

ALSO loath as I am to defend Cilla, I'll mention the obvious question that'll come up after seeing her in that ad - it was two years before Hillsborough. Not that I'd have put it past her to do one after it too...
Knowing how much she hated Liverpool, she probably did a page 3 spread the day after with ‘96’ painted on one tit and ‘lol’ on the other.

I don’t remember ANY of those adverts :o

curious now what year it was and trying to remember if I’d spent a year locked in my room Brie Larson style...

Moopy Columbo Syncwatch now.

At the traditional time. (Sunday at about 2:30PM, 5 minutes in).
The episodes with Dick Van Dyke and Leslie Nielsen are constantly repeated on the ITV channels, and yet I’ll stop to watch them on a Sunday morning almost every time.

Timely indeed as I was just enjoying one of my favourite snacks :disco:

5eb935142400002e088ea9a1.png

BERF DU L’ORANGE as I believe it’s known. So tasty. So very SOPHISTICAT :disco:

I am absolutely AGOG at the pouring of AFFECTION for this old harridan on my Facebook. Someone even suggested a STATE FUNERAL! :D I told my mum she was apparently a complete COW at which she was aghast!

But was it Bigger Than Bowie?

BBC4 showed some programme about people covering Stevie Wonder hits through the years on the BBC. Along with a very disturbing Osmonds medley, there was this :manson:

• Wow
Sorry to bump this old thread about the old bitch, but I just heard that 'Our Graham' died the other day, aged 90.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom