Coldplay - "Music Of The Spheres" [new album]

12-track album, pressed onto 140 gram, recycled coloured vinyl making every copy unique
Due to the nature of the manufacturing process, vinyl colour will vary." as it's all on coloured, recycled vinyl
Album comes packaged in a 5mm spined outer sleeve, with circular die-cut to front cover, revealing a 4-page Map Of The Spheres insert
Vinyl is housed in a printed inner bag with centre holes and spot gloss varnish
Includes 28-page booklet with additional artwork, lyrics and credits, plus download card

FUCK OFF!

Last edited:
12-track album, pressed onto 140 gram, recycled coloured vinyl making every copy unique
Due to the nature of the manufacturing process, vinyl colour will vary." as it's all on coloured, recycled vinyl
Album comes packaged in a 5mm spined outer sleeve, with circular die-cut to front cover, revealing a 4-page Map Of The Spheres insert
Includes 28-page booklet with additional artwork, lyrics and credits, plus download card

FUCK OFF!
Maybe it's my brain but that reads like one of those AI generated posts.

Oh I don’t know, you might luck out and get a slug genitalia coloured vinyl.

I imagine it will be like those ZZZAPP ice lollies with a mix of icecream but ended up just looking a dirty blue-brown

Reactions: COB

FUCK OFF!

this might interest me if only they did it with their first THREE Albums instead!

I thought these whores died!

Good for THEM (especially that hot bassist who got ridiculously lucky for shacking up with Chris C)

Does Coldplay even have a hardcore fanbase? I don't think I've ever met a big Coldplay fan, just a lot of casual listeners

Does Coldplay even have a hardcore fanbase? I don't think I've ever met a big Coldplay fan, just a lot of casual listeners

Maybe I overdid it with the term "hardcore" but, my closest example would be one of my in-laws who fangirls every time they fart out a single claiming it to be amazing. A while ago I met up with several straighties who I'm friends with, and the way they suck up to them (and other similar bands) was unbearable but then again, I would do the same if it were Lana or Dua.

I've never met a straight male who would consider themselves to be Maroon 5 fans.

Honestly why can't they just fuck off and just leave us with the hot bassist and Chris in the 'Sky Full of Stars' video I guess.

Just had a moment to “Magic” - why have they been so shit ever since? (I liked some of AHFOD too, okay)

I do like Magic, also fond of Trouble, Don't Panic, and Speed of Sound. But, fuck me, you can tell when their ego just jumped out and they felt like they were saving the world with their music. Cunts, all of them.

tenor.gif

"My Universe" with BTS is #1 on the Hot 100.

Stat fans:
Their first #1 since "Viva La Vida" and longest gap for an act's #1s since Cher's "Dark Lady" and "Believe" in 1999.
Max Martin is now tied with some other producer as the producer with the most #1s on the Hot 100

I don’t recall the title but the gym radio were playing a track last week that I was enjoying and it was them to my surprise. Maybe it’s the same song.

"My Universe" with BTS is #1 on the Hot 100.

Stat fans:
Their first #1 since "Viva La Vida" and longest gap for an act's #1s since Cher's "Dark Lady" and "Believe" in 1999.
Max Martin is now tied with some other producer as the producer with the most #1s on the Hot 100

More stats: in contrast to Coldplay ending their drought, BTS picked up their 6th No.1, all from the last 13 months :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom