Coleen Rooney - Private Investigator

Absolutely incredible, both the original post and the I WAS HACKED WHILE PREGNANT!! response.

Why would Becky Vardy do that? Is she not already pretty minted? Unless it is in return for good publicity, but I havenā€™t noticed much of that either...

That's a shame. I didn't notice the forum this was posted in, and thought that the nation's favourite Coleen was launching a solo career.

Why exactly would anyone be STRESSED if it werenā€™t true? What a scab! And HACKED MY TWAT

Iā€™d like to nominate Coleen for this weekā€™s QoL award and also Iā€™d like a nosh on Wayne please :disco:

Reactions: dUb
Darling the only pretty thing about HIM is his bank balance. Iā€™d still rather spend a night with the grandmother prozzy he had his wicked way with than spend a SINGLE MINUTE with SHREK.

Why would Becky Vardy do that? Is she not already pretty minted? Unless it is in return for good publicity, but I havenā€™t noticed much of that either...

Iā€™d say it would definitely be the latter. Keep in their good books - some news in return for some stories about herself.

Coleen Rooney - the Jessica Fletcher of our generation! :disco:

I am also a Coleen fan, I wish she would just get rid of HIM.

The real footballers wives havenā€™t QUITE been up to scratch since the heady days of Vicky B though.

Can you IMAGINE Tanya Turner getting her CLAWS on social media :disco:

tanya-turner-2276cdff-0f8e-45cf-92f7-d569a0baafe-resize-750.jpg

ā€œI donā€™t care if sheā€™ll kick off - like his Insta picture. NOW.ā€

Someone said I looked like Wayne Rooney once. I think it may have been family as well, the bastards. And my mother in law once said I looked like Phil Mitchell :(

To think that in my twenties I had Jude Law and Andrew Lincoln :(

This is everything

Has Kim Woodburn made comment on this yet? :disco:

The internet has EXPLODED with this today. I haven't seen anything like this in a while. I suppose it's a bit of light-hearted relief after the SHIT that's going on.

EGbhV9qXYAALHKp

Why would Merseyside police be investigaing the disappearance of someone who lived in Leicestershire

If you're going to make a joke at least make it plausable

And here's what could be some evidence. This is one of the stories that Coleen says she made up on her Instagram stories...

bHhTcCd.png

yJWxVqP.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom