Coleen Rooney - Private Investigator

Some of the private messages relating to the case are missing, for a variety of unfortunate reasons. Vardy’s former agent said her mobile phone was accidentally dropped in the North Sea shortly after Rooney’s lawyers requested access to the device.:eyes:

“Coincidentally, around the same time, all media files from Mrs Vardy’s WhatsApp conversation with Ms Watt also bizarrely disappeared (and from all backups), whilst apparently in the process of exporting it to her solicitors,” said Rooney’s lawyers.

Jamie Vardy, the Leicester City striker, also said that his “WhatsApp was hacked and all conversations were deleted and could not be restored”, while declining to allow Rooney’s lawyers to examine his phone. The laptop used by Vardy during the crucial period also “no longer functions”, while messages between Rebekah Vardy and Halls appear to have been deleted.

Rebekah Vardy’s own expert described the data recovery situation as “surprising” and “unusual”.

You can say that AGAIN.

I find this all rather DISGUSTING. The state this country is in at the moment and these TWO HALFWITS are taking this NONSENSE to the high court and spending millions.

I find this all rather DISGUSTING. The state this country is in at the moment and these TWO HALFWITS are taking this NONSENSE to the high court and spending millions.

I get that, but all that spending is going into people's pockets though, so they're keeping a small section of the economy afloat :D

See also: Brooklyn Beckham's wedding.

I get that, but all that spending is going into people's pockets though, so they're keeping a small section of the economy afloat :D

See also: Brooklyn Beckham's wedding.

I don’t really begrudge Brooklyn his wedding. Yes it was super extravagant, but it was a day of JOY! This spectacle (which I can’t help watching and bitching about) is doing none of them any good in the long run. Just PUT IT TO BED girls and leave the high court for notorious criminals not your PETTY SQUABBLE.

How many low rent British celebs must be dragged into this SAGA?

I'm increasingly feeling that all of these people should be rendered down into heating oil to ease the energy crisis.

The Scousetrap (Tom Peck's, not mine :D) continues and Vardy is getting stitched up left, right and centre by Coleen's lawyer.

The fact that she CHOSE to bring this case is beyond belief :D

THERE, RIGHT THERE!

Shame that the totally unedifying Depp vs Heard court case is being broadcast, reported, spliced, remixed and analysed to an inch of its own soul and we can only get IMPRESSIONS of this ABSOLUTE SHITSHOW via HEAR'N'SAY.

I don’t really begrudge Brooklyn his wedding. Yes it was super extravagant, but it was a day of JOY! This spectacle (which I can’t help watching and bitching about) is doing none of them any good in the long run. Just PUT IT TO BED girls and leave the high court for notorious criminals not your PETTY SQUABBLE.

REET, I thought this would have been right up your street

Anyway, unlike Depp v Heard, I do think this is the light entertainment we all need in our lives.

Now, where's my Coleen Rooney version of Guess Who :disco:

This is positively WILDEAN (both in being CAMP and a DISASTROUSLY ILL-ADVISED LIBEL CASE).

REET, I thought this would have been right up your street

Anyway, unlike Depp v Heard, I do think this is the light entertainment we all need in our lives.

Now, where's my Coleen Rooney version of Guess Who :disco:

I enjoyed the initial HULABALOO I can not deny but taking it to the HIGH COURT? It’s nothing but an absolute nonsense.

I enjoyed the initial HULABALOO I can not deny but taking it to the HIGH COURT? It’s nothing but an absolute nonsense.
I've just read someone describe it as a playground spat on crack cocaine, and find it hard to disagree.

I do love how Colleen thinks stories work and people don’t just mash “next next next” and pay any attention to whatever they’re seeing

Hopefully some good comes out of all of this and they resurrect Footballers Wives.

tanya-turner-smoking.gif

To be honest if Colleen Rooney was sharing pictures of her flooded basement on her close friends story, I think you'd notice.

Poor Peter Andrews has given a statement. Although the headline on the Birmingham Mail website feels like it's taking the piss a bit :(

Peter Andre issues lengthy statement over Rebekah Vardy 'miniature chipolata' penis row

I don’t know much about that all this but you don’t have to dig too deep to see how desperately sad and pathetic Miss Vardy is. Imagine choosing that life…

I think the worst part of that transcript was when Vardy said “I never message her and say Hi…..maybe I should say something about Rosie”. That is Coleens dead sister. Absolute VILE VILE creature. :angry:

What’s the betting she’ll be back on I’m A Celeb this year to earn back some $ :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom