Colorado Gay Club Shooting

LTZ

User
This just happened. I’m speechless with sadness and anger .. when will it stop? .. and meanwhile the monster is back on Twitter..

5 dead apparently.

Colorado is such a peaceful state isn't it?

Just looked up the rather grim stat around which US states have suffered the most mass shooting incidents in the past 40 years.

23 California
12 Texas
12 Florida
8 Colorado
7 Washington
5 Wisconsin
5 Illinois
5 Pennsylvania
5 New York
4 Maryland
4 Ohio

Quite a lot of more liberal-leaning states, surprisingly. Although I guess the fact that they're more densely populated in general would make it more statistically likely that you'd see a mass shooting in California or Washington over, say, Kansas or Alabama.

Horrific. I haven't looked, but you just know certain corners of the internet will be actively celebrating this too (I don't need to see the tweets, but I know they will be out there).

A nightmare.

The suspect was arrested in 2021 for threatening his mother and then had an armed standoff with police, prosecutors declined to take the case forward for unstated reasons.

• Angry
Reactions: LTZ
Obviously VILE, but we have to question the ethics of sticking a camera in the face of someone who's clearly off his nut on meth and broadcasting his bigotry to the world :bruised:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom