Where Are The Velvets? A Suedey Tori Amos Top 51

FUCK IT.....

Sorry, wrong song, wrong artist.
AgonizingMajesticAmoeba-size_restricted.gif

slg-g3.jpg

There are a hundred things she has tried to chase away the things she won't remember and that she can't even let herself think about because that's when the birds scream and the worms crawl and somewhere in her mind it's always raining a slow and endless drizzle.

You will hear that she has left the country, that there was a gift she wanted you to have, but it is lost before it reaches you. Late one night the telephone will sing, and a voice that might be hers will say something that you cannot interpret before the connection crackles and is broken.

Several years later, from a taxi, you will see someone in a doorway who looks like her, but she will be gone by the time you persuade the driver to stop. You will never see her again.

Whenever it rains you think of her.

Tag yourself. I'm the one on the left of the three seater who looks like she is ready to leave at any moment.

Tag yourself. I'm the one on the left of the three seater who looks like she is ready to leave at any moment.
I would have to say that is most likely me too at a party where I only know 2 people and am thinking of how soon I can leave and how to do it without being noticed.

If I know everyone then the one sitting on the lounger.

WAITING FOR
The phone to ring ------
Diamond necklace
On my shoulder...
Waiting for
The PHONE to RING -----
Lipstick on my
Neck. And SHOULDER

Oh shit I didn’t actually post my top Tori in there because I didn’t get around to it on the blog :o

well it lives in Diddy Did Tori

Amazing!

It sounds like if people are up for it we could actually get a good little Tori Moopmeet together before the show on the 12th! Unless people are bringing friends/partners who may object to meeting up with RANDOM STRANGERS

If I go I’ll be flying solo so will definitely be up for a EWF MoopMeet :redface:

Yes, I’ll be fine to do that, I’m sure my mate won’t mind coming along but if not I’ll still fit it in. Do give me plenty of notice to allow for getting lost due to getting distracted and not paying proper attention to google maps.

Yes, I’ll be fine to do that, I’m sure my mate won’t mind coming along but if not I’ll still fit it in. Do give me plenty of notice to allow for getting lost due to getting distracted and not paying proper attention to google maps.
Amazing! We can send you a honing pigeon so no technology will get in the way

4 Teases crowd with Cornflake Girl intro before transitioning into *** **** (the song that must not be named).

I just hope it will be better than the Native Invader Tour. I saw her at the second date and she seemed very under-rehearsed and distant, so I wasn't sure whether I should bother again. I'm assuming there won't be a band?
I also thought the backdrop was very cheap looking on the last tour. I wish she did something interesting with the lighting at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom