Community Forum, ETC.

SystemAddict

The purest delight
I thought that having 500 posts would automatically unlock special Moopy areas such as the Community Forum and archives which I assumed were hidden in the wake of VEEVGATE. Is there anything else I need to do in order to become a fully fledged Mopster, e.g. post a certain amount of Real Housewives gifs, declare that a tinny TikTik hit caused an anal fissure, etc.? It's all very complicated.

original

I thought that having 500 posts would automatically unlock special Moopy areas such as the Community Forum and archives which I assumed were hidden in the wake of VEEVGATE. Is there anything else I need to do in order to become a fully fledged Mopster, e.g. post a certain amount of Real Housewives gifs, declare that a tinny TikTik hit caused an anal fissure, etc.? It's all very complicated.
@Administrator can give you access. You just have to Like lots of their posts to get them to notice you

This has been accelerated to the Moopy board of directors who are considering and will make a decision shortly (once they've finished their cigars and caviar).

I want to know more about you @SystemAddict. A/s/l? How do you post so sparingly? Who is the real @SystemAddict?

I don't know American Sign Language :( and only post if I feel I have a contribution to make (or am tipsy). I will need to get back to you on the last one.

@SystemAddict have you recovered from your CRIPPLING hardware habit?

9S_hJ9.gif

It's a HARD habit to BREAK.

---------------------------------------------------
Sent from my Blackberry Z30 smartphone

Looking forward to the answer to this in four months' time

:DeathToAllOfThem::kim::UncomfortableQuestion::StillYoung:
adele-angry.png

May I kindly ask that over 900 posts I also be considered for access :)

You only need to make 95 more! (I think :o)

Oh is it 1000? :( Guess I better start expanding my participation beyond Eurovision and taking occassional swipes at the government. :basil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom