Conservative MP arrested on sexual assault allegations

Oddly The Times is the only one reporting this. The Sun story on has vanished.

Like I've said before, Bristol is a lovely little SEA OF RED, but we're SURROUNDED BY FUCKAWFUL TORY CUNTS

Its wall to wall Tory cunts around here including Patel. I believe my revolting MP was briefly a junior minister of sorts. I hope it's him.

His constituency is across the river from my house. Rees-Mogg's is a stone's throw (well, a few for me) down the road.

It's a wonder I can sleep at night.

I see Sky and the Mail have picked up on this now. Amazing in the world of social media it took a full hour.

Its wall to wall Tory cunts around here including Patel. I believe my revolting MP was briefly a junior minister of sorts. I hope it's him.

Yeah, I guess at least I'm on a raft in a sea of shit.

Oh Johnson will only withdraw the whip if someone doesn't show loyalty to him. He doesn’t give a toss

Liam Fox
Greg Clark
David Mundell
James Brokenshire
Damian Hinds
Sajid Javid
Jeremy Hunt
Chris Grayling

Can't be Grayling - he couldn't find his own arse with both hands, let alone someone else's.

Oh I do hope it's a BIG'UN. Not that the constant sex scandals seem to have much of an impact on the Tories these days...

Not removing the whip with a 100+ majority. That’s Ellen evil.

His departure did seem a bit odd but was explained as being Cummings' work at the time.

Yeah, wasn't it that he didn't want to sack his team for Boris' (Cummings') team, so they gave Rishi his job instead?

I doubt that was any sort of cover up seeing as it made Boris look pretty bad at the time.

Liam Fox
Greg Clark
David Mundell
James Brokenshire
Damian Hinds
Sajid Javid
Jeremy Hunt
Chris Grayling

I think Mundell could be ruled out. The rape accusation has been made by a woman and he is a gay man. I guess it’s still possible but unlikely.

Liam Fox
Greg Clark
David Mundell
James Brokenshire
Damian Hinds
Sajid Javid
Jeremy Hunt
Chris Grayling

Not 'Disgraced Former Minister Liam Fox' possibly coming into disrepute AGAIN.

I imagine the alleged won't be named - if he was in a relationship with the alleged victim, then the police naming him could expose the identity of the victim? And if the Tories aren't withdrawing the whip we may never know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom