Coronavirus

Are you worried about contracting coronavirus?

• Yes, I am absolutely terrified

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Yes, I am slightly concerned

Votes: 33 46.5%
  • I am neither concerned or unconcerned

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • No, I am slightly unconcerned

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • No, I am totally unconcerned

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Bring back the old poll

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Charlotte Awbrey tits out doing the Macarena

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I believe VoR is evil

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters

Queen of the Bay

Ding Dong
I'm amazed I haven't been infected again with the numbers we're sporting these days. my immunity from Nov 2020 should be long gone
Back then I remember reading that the antibodes that were built from whatever variant was going on then (can't remember if it was the original or the british one) lasted up to 8 months at the most, so yes.

RaspberrySwirl

Leftover
I’ve also been everywhere (and we don’t even wear facemasks here) and I’ve been fine so far. Hopefully I didn’t jinx it now.

The reaction to the vaccine has been tough though, especially after the second dose.

Kratz

User
I’ve also been everywhere (and we don’t even wear facemasks here) and I’ve been fine so far. Hopefully I didn’t jinx it now.

The reaction to the vaccine has been tough though, especially after the second dose.

No masks! Jacob Rees Mogg would be on the first flight to Sweden if it wasn’t for all that pesky social democracy.

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
So it’s more likely that I have covid. Woke up today with fever and my throat is so bad I lost my voice. Went to the ER and they said probably covid (took a swab for strep, no pcr). So I have to isolate until my symptoms are gone.

Mats

User
So it’s more likely that I have covid. Woke up today with fever and my throat is so bad I lost my voice. Went to the ER and they said probably covid (took a swab for strep, no pcr). So I have to isolate until my symptoms are gone.

get well soon, Phoe :love:

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
Masks no longer mandatory soon, despite a reasonable amount of cases still floating around. Have this government really not learnt anything?
Still recommended in settings like public transport and theatres etc where you’re in close proximity to strangers, but they want them not required in schools. FFS though, it just means hardly anyone will wear them at all. Evenings are worst on the tube - yesterday I swear only 10% of people had a mask.

Dark Carnival

Raven Queen
So it got me at last! :eyes:

Took PCR test two days ago because I’ve had a mild cold and coughing starting from Saturday despite getting the third jab last Wednesday. So glad it was really mild (not even a soar throat or loss of any senses, it’s only boring that I have to stay home a couple more days. :)
They’re dropping like flies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom