Coronavirus

Are you worried about contracting coronavirus?

• Yes, I am absolutely terrified

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Yes, I am slightly concerned

Votes: 35 45.5%
  • I am neither concerned or unconcerned

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • No, I am slightly unconcerned

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • No, I am totally unconcerned

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Bring back the old poll

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Charlotte Awbrey tits out doing the Macarena

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I believe VoR is evil

Votes: 11 14.3%

• Total voters

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
News hysteria ahoy!

It's now been confirmed in France. Batten down the hatches!

Last edited:
I’m not worried. Death by flu doesn’t seem half as traumatic as death by Ebola.

You get tell Brexit is now officially boring. Back to the normal cycle of news.

Ron Jr was at dance, a kid there is Chinese and gave him a fortune cookie for Lunar New Year, and he just puked up.

SEND HEALING VIBES ASAP

Reactions: Zu
I quite like viruses being named after lemonade. Makes them less scary.

I don’t understand why I keep getting notifications every time someone new gets it. All it does is cause panic.

For the first time EVER I saw someone wearing a mask here, when buying in the supermarket earlier. I'll have to get a cool one pronto.

Getting a bit scared about this Coronovirus now, so I’ve bought a MASK. I think this should be sufficiently discreet and won’t attract comment in the street :disco:

People looking for inspiration of what to wear to fight coronavirus makes The Masked Singer the most watched show of the month :disco:

Reactions: Zu
The Masked Singer: due to the circumstances, contestants won't take the mask off at the end of the show and will remain anonymous forever. :disco:

:D I would actually love that. And we’d NEVER EVER KNOW whether it was Nicola Roberts and Kelis or actually Elaine Paige and the woman off Deacon Blue :disco:

Nightcrawlers already sounds like a medical condition
It’s Chinese New Year so there are loads (more) Chinese tourists here *dies*

For the first time EVER I saw someone wearing a mask here, when buying in the supermarket earlier. I'll have to get a cool one pronto.

This has been going on in London zones 1-2 FOREVER. If anything I’m seeing less people in masks in the past week. Anyway, the idea of the whole city being quarantined and being ordered to not leave my flat honestly sounds IDEAL. I can’t wait till the 4th victim is announced so I can justify such a lifestyle. I’m stocking up on Fray Bentos tomorrow, it can only be 4 more weeks until the Poundland shelves are stripped bare.

Masks are just people trying not to catch colds. Out of the 12 people sitting in the train around me now, 5 of them have face masks. All women too, don’t know what that has to do with it

It’s not killed anyone over 35 yet so I’m feeling quietly confident.

Looking forward to a few weeks off work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom