Corrie 2021

Away Inner Manger

"IRRITATING BUT LIKEABLE" - Zu 2 - 2021
No corrie thread?

This week was good. Poor Seb :( Abi :( and Nina. Abi's reaction was heartbreaking x

I watched this last night and it was all very comical. I would expect a member of AC12 to be walking about with a taser on them, not Sharon from Corrie casually producing it from her handbag. :D

He did get in trouble with Corrie BOSSES over his "free" hair transplant and the numerous stories he sold to the press about it.

Away Inner Manger

GOODBYE NORRIS. Not many of the old ones left now, I think Rita will be next to leave

New Max looks like he could be David's brother!

Away Inner Manger

I really do love Audrey btw, could watch her all day. And David is just brilliant

SystemAddict

Short Disco 2007
I love how Iain MacLeod has repurposed no less than FOUR Hollyoaks stunt week plots into that HOT MESS, namely:
  • The Halloween Spooktacular Event of 2016 (feat. a psychopath on the loose hunting a member of the village)
  • The Horror Car Crash of 2017 (feat. Misbah's Sophie's Choice of which child to pull from the wreckage)
  • The Storm Week of 2018 (feat. a "heartbreaking death")
  • The Village Sinkhole of 2019 (feat. a trapped ex-couple rekindling a Martha Skidd approved romance in the sewers)
Hollyoaks-collage.png

QUIAIN OF STORYLINE SUSTAINABILITY @Zu 2

iain-macleod.jpg

Last edited:

Away Inner Manger

Comedy gold last night :D Loved Dev's complete non reaction to his son possibly being blown up! But then again Dev has always been a shit actor

Bring on tomorrow! :disco:

Away Inner Manger

This week is pure comedy! My favourite part was Leanne running around tied and gagged :D and "scary" Harvey falling down the hole just as he swung for her :disco:

I can't believe they said this week would rival the tram crash, its TOSH. I shall of course be watching tomorrow :disco: :eyes:

Considering Dev's car blew up, it was in pretty good condition later in the episode.

I wonder who the ghost costume is. :o

Also, Johnny seems to be in pretty good health considering he has Multiple sclerosis.

Away Inner Manger

Considering Dev's car blew up, it was in pretty good condition later in the episode.

I wonder who the ghost costume is. :o

Also, Johnny seems to be in pretty good health considering he has Multiple sclerosis.

I think he's a GONER tomorrow

I'm intrigued by the ghost too :o

Away Inner Manger

"Dad..." :D!

This week has been great but for all the wrong reasons! Its gave me a right good CHUCKLE

So the ghost was no one? :(

.org

User
Natasha was a darn sight better than some of the characters who are seemingly untouchable - I'm looking in particular at Fiz, Izzy, Chesney, Sean, Mary, Dev, Craig and Kirky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom