Corrie 2024

Yes. She has been drinking more and more, and had an accident in the barbers the other day when a motorbike fell on top of her and she was lying there all night. :(
:D Oh I have to see this.

I'm behind with this and only just up to that part!

Stephen's acting when he kicked the door in and found her was bloody terrible! "Tell them to hurry she's in A BAD WAYYY!" :D

Stephen IS terrible and I don’t know why they bother with him BUT I am thinking he is back to steal all Audrey’s money and the poor Platt’s will be left with not a penny between them.

I haven’t watched Corrie in years but why were there 5 people at that wedding?

He really didn’t need the microphone and stage he could have just walked up to the table and spoke to them

I’m hoping that Phill and Tyrone decide to partner up after their honeymoon lads holiday.

It could be a historic first for the representation of mixed height gay couples in soaps.

Stu a murderer??! :o

Omg at the whole thing with Stephen, Kevin and the car! :D "The guy's a maniac, he's outta controoool!" :D

I don't know whether Stephen is supposed to be funny but he just cracks me up the way he goes on

Why on EARTH would you invite HIM and his SHIT ACTING back to be the next big villain? Eastenders is so much better right now.

I was being sarcastic! :D I wonder if Stephen will kill again, even though he's shite (but hilarious) i'm quite interested where it will all go cos of his connection to Audrey/The Platts

Jenny is a great character, bringing her back into the show was a masterstroke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom