Corrie 2024

I watched this last night and it was all very comical. I would expect a member of AC12 to be walking about with a taser on them, not Sharon from Corrie casually producing it from her handbag. :D

He did get in trouble with Corrie BOSSES over his "free" hair transplant and the numerous stories he sold to the press about it.

I love how Iain MacLeod has repurposed no less than FOUR Hollyoaks stunt week plots into that HOT MESS, namely:
  • The Halloween Spooktacular Event of 2016 (feat. a psychopath on the loose hunting a member of the village)
  • The Horror Car Crash of 2017 (feat. Misbah's Sophie's Choice of which child to pull from the wreckage)
  • The Storm Week of 2018 (feat. a "heartbreaking death")
  • The Village Sinkhole of 2019 (feat. a trapped ex-couple rekindling a Martha Skidd approved romance in the sewers)
Hollyoaks-collage.png

QUIAIN OF STORYLINE SUSTAINABILITY @Zu 2

iain-macleod.jpg

Last edited:
Comedy gold last night :D Loved Dev's complete non reaction to his son possibly being blown up! But then again Dev has always been a shit actor

Bring on tomorrow! :disco:

This week is pure comedy! My favourite part was Leanne running around tied and gagged :D and "scary" Harvey falling down the hole just as he swung for her :disco:

I can't believe they said this week would rival the tram crash, its TOSH. I shall of course be watching tomorrow :disco: :eyes:

Considering Dev's car blew up, it was in pretty good condition later in the episode.

I wonder who the ghost costume is. :o

Also, Johnny seems to be in pretty good health considering he has Multiple sclerosis.

Last night was suitably ridiculous. Johnny floating away to his death and Jenny screaming blue murder afterwards was far too funny. As was Leanne slamming on the breaks.

Really? What a pointless character with little to no charisma and no personality. TA RA CHUCK.

Natasha was a darn sight better than some of the characters who are seemingly untouchable - I'm looking in particular at Fiz, Izzy, Chesney, Sean, Mary, Dev, Craig and Kirky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom