Corrie 2024

Its been really bad over Christmas as usual but Abi has been great, the only saving grace!!

It really has been TERRIBLE. Where are the storylines? I understand they may have been trying to keep the older clientele happy with a “happy Christmas” but for fuck sakes at least TRY.

I thought Christmas Day was brilliant. It was really funny and had me cackling.

So no doubt bent copper Craig Tinker will find out what Faye and Emma have done and cover it up :rolleyes:

Good to see Tim getting a proper storyline, a likeable character

There was a documentary on about Bill Roache turning 90 last week and it was actually really good. I thought it was just gonna be a load of old corrie clips and shit but it showed his family and home and stuff about his past etc, it was very enjoyable and worth a watch

Omg i've just caught up! Abi is like the Ronnie Mitchell of Corrie, drama after drama. I have a feeling Imran will be killed off

@Rita are you watching? Save my Corrie thread lol

Omg i've just caught up! Abi is like the Ronnie Mitchell of Corrie, drama after drama. I have a feeling Imran will be killed off

@Rita are you watching? Save my Corrie thread lol

What's the deal with the baby storyline? I don't have time to watch anymore but keep seeing clips!

What's the deal with the baby storyline? I don't have time to watch anymore but keep seeing clips!

Imran and Toyah want custody of baby Alfie and Imran had this bloke following her who took a photo of her handing someone money which made it look like she was buying drugs (but she wasn't) x

Imran and Toyah want custody of baby Alfie and Imran had this bloke following her who took a photo of her handing someone money which made it look like she was buying drugs (but she wasn't) x

Oh no :o but Abi should have fought it :(

Haha nobody watches it anymore, it is a bit shite nowadays but I have to stay LOYAL

I wish Carla would get a proper storyline, shes wasted these days

I just wish Abi could catch a break.

Imran IS leaving soon so maybe she will get her happy ending at last?

Gail thinking Tim had bought ecstasy. :D
Is that this? Looks AMAZING :D

20220519_213359.jpg
20220519_213405.jpg
20220519_213410.jpg
20220519_213414.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom