Crème de la ASFM: The Viewing Gala (8pm TONIGHT, British Clock Time)

Wir Butter 'ne Tarty

Succulent Chinese meal
Hi, it's me, ButterTart! Can you place me? The tall one who 'can really wear a tracksuit and has an arse that just won't quit' (Thanks to @Christmas Tisches for that touching and accurate character reference, not that it was especially useful in my perjury trial).

Tonight at 8pm British clock time...

The flags are revealed!

The songs are unleashed!

The voting commenceth!

For those of you too lazy to send a song, I hope you'll still manage to drag your carcass to the viewing party and cast your vote. Your ASFM needs you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well with 20 hopefully all the best songs are represented. I somewhat doubt any of my entries are going to be there :D

There was a lot of weird excuses in the topic yesterday.

YOU'VE HEARD ALL THE SONGS BEFORE YOU LAZY CUNTS!

DON'T PRETEND YOU HAVE COMMITMENTS ON 28TH DECEMBER!

UNGRATEFUL MORONS!

It's not that I have commitments tonight but it is that I'm on the early shift at work and therefore can't commit to something that starts at 8pm when I need to be in my scratcher by 9.

I'm still at my parents in a wholly legal, non-Christmas bubble so won't be around for the full listen party. I am fully expecting to vote but wouldn't want to guarantee it, hence no song entered.

I’m half tempted to do a 2020 ASFM rate but we’d probably collectively die :D

Music wise Beryl's was my fave. Although the Xmas selection was full of charms. Obviously loved the first one.

I hated Kalavision. I make no apology.

See I loved most of the Kalavision songs :D I really like the songs from Festival Di Soldi too but I obviously had a couple of weeks extra to listen to everything.

Just looking at the artists who have entered twice:

Bjorn Again, Caramella Girls, Clara Luciani, Emmy the Great, J SOUL BROTHERS III, LIZ and Lykke Li.

I think it's quite normal to favour the ones we ran as (as @Frosty the Snoldi said) we will have heard that songs a lot more and kind of lived their journeys. So song-wise my favourite has been Iguanavision (there really are some crackers) but I thought the first night of Berylvision was very strong.

I think it's quite normal to favour the ones we ran as (as @Frosty the Snoldi said) we will have heard that songs a lot more and kind of lived their journeys. So song-wise my favourite has been Iguanavision (there really are some crackers) but I thought the first night of Berylvision was very strong.
I would also say I enjoyed my round the most. There was something about @Suomi entering Statements that just brought me such pure joy.

I stopped keeping a tally of cumulative poster data. Beryl's results didn't list posters, which just confused the process and I gave up.

I know my own positions, 3rd, 23rd, 11th, 5th, 7th, 21st, 3rd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom