Cub Sport - Jesus at the Gay Bar

Jark

User
any love for this Aussie group? I only found this album this week. it's so good. major shades of Troye but a fair bit more melancholy overall.

a pleasingly tight, focused, no filler affair. Songs About It in particular is excellent, one for the Got Me Started girlies. loving Keep Me Safe also.

@FetchFugly @I Saw Funky Kissing Santa Claus

Cub-Sport-Press-Image-Diego-Campomar-Landscape-1024x576.jpg

HOLD is also sleek as fuck :disco: this album feels like a potential moopy fave, do get into it

Love this album. A summer discovery of mine and a possibility of an ASFM submission (but not now!)

I hadn't really seen the Troye comparisons before but I see what you mean definitely.

Always Got the Love and Beg U are my faves.

I haven't listened to the album in full yet but the singles have been very good. Replay especially hits those glistening emotopop (Kylie TM) buttons for me.

They had a couple of songs I really loved from the album before last too. Sometimes is the biggest sounding one from that album, it is less poppy and dancey than the new material overall I think.

On the Release Radar today:

Seeing Amazon Original on Spotify will never not seem strange.

that's an excellent cover. the way it builds musically is delicious.

the album flows so well! every song better than the last until Songs About It. a Damita Jo experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom