Dame Karen Parry

straightorbroken

rebel heart
k-parry.jpg

Some say Kelly Llorenna's underdog. Some say just dog. Since she's previewing a "new remix" of an extremely old cover version of Dancing On My Own that she guilt tripped bareback lowbrow trance legends Flip N' Fill to do for her, I figured I just gotta see it for myself on youtube. I can't believe we don't yet have a shrine for this Clubland icon and scab of lowest common denominator trance music, so why not start now, a whole 2 decades after her 1 top 10 and 2nd top 20? And since maths is still a thing I don't count any others under her River Island leather fringe with metal hoops belt. She's right over here, why don't you see her giving it her all:

Please post more lovely pictures and videos of the somewhere in England superstar.

No cheap thrill (or sachet of talc) is safe when this one is around. Ann Lee, get primed to file a law suit.

She's almost the Kelly Wilde of trance. She truly has made such a little go a very long way (Yesterday, When I Was Out My Face, her Flip N' Creampie cover of the PSB classic coming soon, etc).

There is a distinct lack of glamorous KAZ PAZ photographs on the Internet but here is the lady in question looking SULTRY in a dusty pink ensemble and apparently modelling a house arrest bracelet as a fetching necklace.

A-106260-1117030607.jpg.jpg

She still tours with fellow vocal powerhouse Kelly Llorenna. I do like this poster which features K.Llo serving a horrified expression after being given equal billing with the Mekon of Trance and credited with seemingly less hitz.

Clubland_Night_-_Featuring_Kelly_Llorenna_Karen_Perry__244__gallery.jpg

In other exciting K.Paz gossip, it's almost a year to the day that a 20th anniversary celebration of "Shooting Star" was released with a different singer. :bruised:

Last edited:
Apols if I'm going off on a tangent in this busy topic, but it's dredging up memories of fellow AATW label mate Katie "One and Done" May whose video brief appears to have been Nicola Roberts in an Exorcist remake.

In other exciting K.Paz gossip, it's almost a year to the day that a 20th anniversary celebration of "Shooting Star" was released with a different singer. :bruised:

Aww. This makes me remember our other Queen of "Chavs" Eileen always mentioning the original happy hardcore version.

She still tours with fellow vocal powerhouse Kelly Llorenna. I do like this poster which features K.Llo serving a horrified expression after being given equal billing with the Mekon of Trance and credited with seemingly less hitz.

Clubland_Night_-_Featuring_Kelly_Llorenna_Karen_Perry__244__gallery.jpg

Loving Karen's credits being her one hit, two covers and a vague promise of more. :D

It’s never nice to say it but there’s something wrong with her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom