Dancing On Ice 2021

Has everyone just given up on this HOT MESS? :D

I was watching at my mum's but it was making me bad tempered so I left to come home.

Did Myleene deserve to be bottom two and lose against Lady Leshurr? And who got the golden ticket this week?

I was watching at my mum's but it was making me bad tempered so I left to come home.

Did Myleene deserve to be bottom two and lose against Lady Leshurr? And who got the golden ticket this week?

Sonny Jay. Lady Leshurr was marginally better than Myleene.

She was bottom of the leaderboard.

Sonny J (I think that's his name) got the golden ticket. Denise couldn't skate in the group number because he arm is in a sling and there was no Rufus either (for the reasons you gave earlier). The whole show is FALLING APART :D

Myleene looked relieved, so did Lukasz ( :horny: )

Lukasz does seem lovely too.

It was quite amusing how they had a section Faye's VT with Hamish gushing about how great she was, and if she gets knocked down she just gets back up etc. I wonder just who was on his mind...

I forgot all about this tonight, and now I have read the result I probably won’t bother catching up.

Does Myleene do anything now? I remember after her IACGMOOH appearance she seemed to be everywhere and must have made a bomb, but I can’t recall her appearing in anything for quite a while now.

Does Myleene do anything now? I remember after her IACGMOOH appearance she seemed to be everywhere and must have made a bomb, but I can’t recall her appearing in anything for quite a while now.
She’s doing lots of TIK TOKS with her children at the moment teaching music

I caught this earlier when I was having dinner, and yes my initial thought was it was nice to see Myleene get some work, only for her to leave 10 minutes later :eyes::D

I caught this earlier when I was having dinner, and yes my initial thought was it was nice to see Myleene get some work, only for her to leave 10 minutes later :eyes::D

Now you know how I felt when Sophie Ellis Bextor popped up on The Masked Singer. :(

Reactions: SDF
She’s always got her kitchen though

Reactions: VoR
Myleene must have zero fanbase but she was also crap.

The thing that annoys me most about this show is so many of the female celebrities seem to never let go of their partner and sail through week on week by painting on a fixed smile and making a nice shape up in the air.

Is she any relation to POP! sensation Jamie Tinkler?

Reactions: dUb
Not that I'm overly fond of Matt Evers, but why does he have to quit as well? Couldn't a new celeb skate with him?

Not that I'm overly fond of Matt Evers, but why does he have to quit as well? Couldn't a new celeb skate with him?

I assume that Tinkles as the standby has been in training and bubbled with this new pro.

It’s probably to do with bubbling?

Oh I should really read the whole thread before responding

Oh yes

I think my latent hope that the whole show comes down with covid has been exposed

Inevitable really that she’d pull out after seeing her in an arm sling

I wonder if they’ll invite her back next year, given she barely got to skate at all?

I wonder whether she'd accept again :D

I assume she'll get her fee in full

Disappointed to see Lucasz's ass go home. They should have opened with Mylene having chips thrown at her instead of that piano bit.

Has Hamish had a sit down on This Morning about Caprice yet?

They’ll have to bring the final forward to next week at this rate!

Are they still split this week or is it all of them skating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom