Dancing On Ice 2021

Rufus Hound has dropped out too following a positive Covid test and absolutely nothing to do with his dig at the government I’m sure.

He's being replaced by Matt Richardson, partnering with Vicki Ogden who last skated on the show 9 years ago. She's married to Sam Attwater.

Oh bring back Fred Palascak.

profile___5.jpg

Another one OUT!

Billie Faiers has quit after a fall left her concussed.

God we really are one step away from a DEATH ON ICE at this point.

John Barrowman first please

Also how the fuck was the gymnast girl a reserve. This is actually quite a strong cast in terms of skating. Luckily only the duds have left so far...

I was so so happy when Lady Leshurr got through unscathed. Completely undermarked, too.

A female hasn't won this for years either. Corrie girl seems plausible this year but even then the Emmerdale child might nab it...

Matt Richardson was clearly very happy getting his pay for being second reserve and wasn't that thrilled to actually wind up doing the show. Jason Donovan manages to get more dry by the week - it is an instinctive reaction to reach for the fast forward button every time he speaks.

Emmerdale vs Corrie seems a good call for the final (in three weeks at this rate), though her reaction to the judges asking that she is pushed more came across a little strangely. I'm not sure if she was pissed off, then tried to cover it up by coming over all emotional.

Felt bad for Matt, he clearly didn't mind though. Neither did Vicki.

Lady Leshurr, Faye and Joe-Warren will be the finalists.

Easy pay day for Matt.

Lady Leshurr is too good for this dire show.

I loved the 5,6,7,8 performance for the fact the professional skater had a proper good arse in those jeans.

Maybe this will finally make them wear helmets and other protective gear during rehearsals.

I'd also rather they have the pros compete, even as soloists. It could quietly become quite big.

It really is astonishing (and kinda unsettling) how many acts are dropping out this season though. :D They should've just waited a while longer.

At this rate they'll be propping in girl with glasses from the Thunderbugs as another replacement.

You know the only good thing about this is we are well overdue a female win and now the two best skaters left are girls, and I suspect Corrie girl has a good chance. I'd have assumed Joe-Warren's vote would have been really high.

Greatest Love Stories on Ice... William and Kate, Bonnie and Clyde :D

William and Kate was quite cringey, and Corrie girl and Hamish both seemed to be on the verge of having a blub when John and Ashley were underwhelmed.

I happen to have this on at my Mum’s and FUCK ME, Colin’s wig is a choice.

Tonight has essentially been a 2 hour show for 6 x 90 second skate routines.

Was that the return of Longchambon during the Rita Ora number? I didn't think Rita looked particularly into her performance.

Not sure that Lady should have been so shocked to be saved against Amy who was basically twirled around in the air very prettily for a minute.

Tonight has essentially been a 2 hour show for 6 x 90 second skate routines.

It was padded. I suppose there were the two skate off routines as well but they were quite short. I did like the longer pro skate.

Do they normally reduce the episode length as the series goes on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom