Dancing on Ice 2022

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I guess after doing Stirctly for 7 years or whatever it is, and winning twice, plus the German show before it, she must be getting an itch to move on. And with The Greatest Dancer and The Masked Dancer she's had a taste of that role.

Bez might be good for a laugh this series, and I can imagine Sally Dynevor being comedically terrible.

Brendan Cole will probably win, but he's a massive twat so who knows, James Jordan won.

Rita

User
I’ve got it on. Something to watch in the background until CALL THE MIDWIFE.

Raining On Me

Jesus Loves Winners
I forgot all about this. Are they still doing that awful thing where they split the couples across two weeks and then drag an opening show with about half a dozen 2 minute skates out for two hours? :gross:

Obviously I'll whizz through on catch up regardless

Rita

User
I used to love this, I find it dull now.

Oh it is TERRIBLE, but if I didn’t watch I would probably feel like I was missing out plus on week one we are more likely to see someone do a GEMMA COLLINS.

dancing-on-ice-fall.gif

FetchFugly

closing in again
It just feels so lazy to have another Strictly bad boy on the show so soon. I don't remember James Jordan being quite so obviously desperately competitive as Brendan though.

Sally actually had to have two points of contact at all times and still wobbled.

Slightly obsessed with them having a new professional called TIPPY :D

I think the cameras spent as long on Shaun Ryder as they did on capturing Bez attempt to skate.

Raining On Me

Jesus Loves Winners
So they have split the couples again. Completely pointless and makes it seem 4 hours long. Unlike Strictly they almost never gain viewers past the first episode (in fact about a million tend to JUMP SHIP) so I don't know why they do this half-arsed launch.

Usual hyperbole at play ("best opening performance ever"....sure, Chris. There's only been about 20 others, but okay).

Bez :zombie: I sorted of expected it as soon as the tv presenter who no one knows gave an average performance but he was just a waste of time.

Is it in Lukasz's contract to get paid and be out first or something, this happens almost every single and we are then denied his godly goodness.

Sally was as expected and probably topped the vote.

Kimberley will go the same route as Ashley on Strictly and be dumped in the skate off as soon as the public can, which presumably won't be until the quarter final at least. Probably the best tonight and clearly capable of much more than that.

Oti now wondering what the fuck she's doing and thinking of the paycheck

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
Kimberley Wyatt is one of the best modern dancers ive seen in music, be interesting to see if that translates to the ice

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
4.3m in the overnights, which is pretty solid. I think it usually starts off fairly strong and then weakens though, rather than holding strong. Presumably people get bored when the likelihood of face planting reduces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom