Dancing on Ice 2022

First name will be revealed tomorrow on This Morning. Strong rumours suggest it may be Sally Dynevor (Sally Metcalfe in Coronation Street)

With any luck they'll replace Barrowman too.

Considering it was floundering in the ratings, I think changing all the judges other than Torvill and Dean wouldn't be a bad idea anyway, before even considering Barrowman's woes this year. I don't see them changing hosts though.

I've seen Baga Chipz rumoured for this. But then I don't think there's been a reality show since the first series of DR UK that I haven't seen her rumoured for.

It is one reality tv show I can’t really be doing with.

Full list confirmed

-Coronation Street legend Sally Dynevor

-Happy Mondays dancer Bez

-Paralympian Stef Reid

-Love Island’s Liberty Poole

-Rugby star Ben Foden

-Singer and dancer Regan Gascoigne

-Pop star Rachel Stevens

-Professional dancer Brendan Cole

-BMX Olympic silver medallist Kye Whyte

-TV presenter Ria Hebden

-Popstar Kimberly Wyatt

-Popstar Connor Ball

Still no SEXY KATE MCCANN NUDE ON ICE though. How much did she really love Maddie if she can’t be bothered with the deflection promo I MEAN I ASK YOU

Please God let there be no more upsetting falls :(

slideeeeeeee-6607.gif

I see Love Island’s Liberty “Paddling” Poole will be there :)

DON’T START ME

Is that Sally one the same as Sally Webster?

I know I could check but I’m just making conversation :)

I was a bit confused when Kimberly Wyatt was announced as I thought she had been a judge, but remembered that was Ashley.

I think that is a fairly usual standard line-up by their standards for the most part, despite the spawn of Gazza.

Have the judges been confirmed yet, other than the departure of Barrymore?

I do think that Strictly takes a bit more skill to say the VERY least. I haven’t watched this very often but it mainly seems to comprise skating at 1mph and I’ve never seen anyone get their hand chopped off by a skate, which does disappoint

Is Regan Gascoigne there for any reason other than his father? I tend to assume anyone young I've never heard of is either a children's TV presenter/vlogger/influencer or some such, but he's got less than 8k instagram followers. Is he big on tiktok or something?

Is Regan Gascoigne there for any reason other than his father? I tend to assume anyone young I've never heard of is either a children's TV presenter/vlogger/influencer or some such, but he's got less than 8k instagram followers. Is he big on tiktok or something?

I don’t know anything about him other than him being the son of Paul, but I probably wouldn’t be his target audience. @Soldi to confirm.

I was a bit confused when Kimberly Wyatt was announced as I thought she had been a judge, but remembered that was Ashley.

I think that is a fairly usual standard line-up by their standards for the most part, despite the spawn of Gazza.

I also had to have a quick swatch at Kimberlys wiki page as I was sure she was on something reality tv that I watched relatively recently, but according to that she hasn’t. 🤷‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom