Dancing on Ice 2022

Please God let there be no more upsetting falls :(

slideeeeeeee-6607.gif

The more I see this, the more I'm convinced it was fake :D

I also had to have a quick swatch at Kimberlys wiki page as I was sure she was on something reality tv that I watched relatively recently, but according to that she hasn’t. 🤷‍♀️

She did a dancing show didn’t she? But possibly as a judge, unless I’m off the mark

I don’t know anything about him other than him being the son of Paul, but I probably wouldn’t be his target audience. @Soldi to confirm.
Haven’t a fucking CLUE love.

ITV really do seem to be creatively bankrupt when it comes to the big entertainment shows, don't they? Other than The Masked Singer the established ones all seem to be either struggling or dying. And then they go to Syco for Walk The Line which is just more of the same with ever diminishing returns.

I actually used to like it, but skipped last year which was a big COVIDY MESS! I think H ruined the show for me with his groundbreaking ICE-FAGGOTRY!

Oooh COMPLETELY unrelated, but the singer formerly known as MOKO won Walk The Line last week. Get that £500,000 for doing a couple of 2 minute performances queen :disco: / :D Likely a much better prize than a cursed record deal anyway.

Her performance of Everybody's Free was genuinely STUNNING!

I actually used to like it, but skipped last year which was a big COVIDY MESS! I think H ruined the show for me with his groundbreaking ICE-FAGGOTRY!
Is H a gay? He should really brag about it more, perhaps shoehorn it in to every live show while the other four stand around looking awkward because he thinks being gay means you’re legally required to wear a frock.

So has Oti officially left Strictly, then?
There doesn't seem to be any statement about that. But she did also announce only yesterday that she's doing a new podcast about dance for Radio 4/BBC Sounds, so it seems she isn't severing ties with the BBC entirely.

I absolutely don't want her to exit Strictly, but I'd be thrilled for her to get a good career in presenting or the like.

There doesn't seem to be any statement about that. But she did also announce only yesterday that she's doing a new podcast about dance for Radio 4/BBC Sounds, so it seems she isn't severing ties with the BBC entirely.

I absolutely don't want her to exit Strictly, but I'd be thrilled for her to get a good career in presenting or the like.
She’s part of the current holy trinity with Giovanni and Aljaz who would be massive losses if they ever left the show, so I’m hoping she sticks around a while longer.

It would feel very odd if Oti stayed on as a dancer on Strictly while judging on DOI. Perhaps they are just waiting to comfirm it when the Strictly pros are announced for next year.

Obviously I would rather she did stay.

I thought Oti announced last year that 2021 would be her last.

Anyway, are there any actual experts in ICE DANCING on the judges panel at all now?

I hope (and surely they must, if they have given her that podcast) that the BBC realise she's a lot more popular than most of the dancers, and would want to keep her in some capacity.

Anyway, are there any actual experts in ICE DANCING on the judges panel at all now?
T&D are still judging, aren't they?

I think she hinted at the start of this series it would be her last one, but then kind of walked back on that.

Oh for CHRIST SAKES. I thought this whore had DIED. After last years DEBACLE someone should have put it out of its MISERY.

I imagine that she'd be fairly confident in knowing that Strictly would have her back if she wanted it, more so than any other female pro. But like @FetchFugly says, having her judging DOI and dancing on SCD seems a little off. Perhaps she was seeing what was out there and waiting for the ink to dry before making any decision.

Oh wow Oti is a bit of a surprise coup, no? :o Actually agog she'd do this but it's a major step up from usual. I was expecting ice dancing expert Molly from the Satz or something

I couldn't be arsed with this last year and we've had some terrible recent winners which ruined it a bit. But I'm sure this year will run more smoothly without people having to isolate/miss a week/pull out :side-eye:

Oti obviously doesn’t know when she is on to a GOOD THING swapping the highest rated UK tv show to this RUBBISH.

Just so I can keep my REALITY WHORE BADGES I probably will be tuning in but it’s BLOODY AWFUL.

I'll be at least half watching, I'm sure. I'm usually at my mother's on a Sunday evening and she's quite the fan.

Well depending on timing I might watch because of Oti, but will not if all of the celebrities skating are Emmerdale/Hollyoaks actors and ex X-Factor/Love Island contestants etc. They need someone actually interesting.

I just looked at last year and it seems I did watch it in the beginning and they had a really decent lot of people. I think I stopped because the judges were shit and the good people kept dropping out and getting injured.

Do we have a LIST of who is taking part? I think I remember RACHEL STEVENS, but that’s about it.

Did we post them all on the first page or lose interest?

ITV really do seem to be creatively bankrupt when it comes to the big entertainment shows, don't they? Other than The Masked Singer the established ones all seem to be either struggling or dying. And then they go to Syco for Walk The Line which is just more of the same with ever diminishing returns.
Agreed but they tend to do a great job with imported versions (granted, not difficult). I am holding out hope that they buy UK rights for the American Song Contest / Eurovision but ultimately Melodifestivalen knock-off which I expect ITV could do a good job with.

CelebrityKnown forProfessional partnerStatus
Ben FodenEngland rugby union playerRobin JohnstoneParticipating
BezHappy Mondays musician & dancerAngela EganParticipating
Brendan ColeFormer Strictly Come Dancing professionalVanessa BauerParticipating
Connor BallThe Vamps bassist & singerAlexandra SchaumanParticipating
Kimberly WyattThe Pussycat Dolls singer & dancerMark HanrettyParticipating
Kye WhyteOlympic BMX racerTippy PackardParticipating
Liberty PooleLove Island contestantJoe JohnsonParticipating
Rachel StevensFormer S Club 7 singerBrendyn HatfieldParticipating
Regan GascoigneProfessional dancerKarina MantaParticipating
Ria HebdenTelevision presenterŁukasz RóżyckiParticipating
Sally DynevorCoronation Street actressMatt EversParticipating
Stef ReidParalympic athleteAndy BuchananParticipating

Oti obviously doesn’t know when she is on to a GOOD THING swapping the highest rated UK tv show to this RUBBISH.

It just seems really ODD. I'm happy I guess, but even when the show was much bigger we always seemed to end up with ropey judges like Ashley Roberts and noted 6 time ice skating champion, Emma Bunton

Oti feels unusually classy for this trash, and happens to be a fabulous dancer. I'll take it but she so doesn't need this :D

Although I bet even now the $$$ is reasonable. ITV tend to pay a lot more than BBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom