Danne Stråhed & Omar Rudberg feud: Hallabaloo VS Moving Like That

What do you think?

• Total voters

Hak

User
The press is trying to flame up a feud between Omar and Danne fans. They´re claiming Omar would´ve advanced if the app had been working. The reasoning being you have to be 18 to be able to vote by phone. The younger generation was therefore left to the well wishes of their parents.

Danne Stråhed - Hallabaloo​

Omar Rudberg - Moving Like That​

The Stats
YoutubeSpotifyiTunes
Danne Stråhed - Hallabaloo50,00354,927 (#27)#8
Omar Rudberg - Moving Like That104,47148,627 83 (#32)#3

What is the Moopy opinion?

Last edited:
Having to be 18 to vote by phone is surely just a legal thing they have to say and nobody actually listens to that? Clutching at straws.

It's also worth remembering that Omar didn't exactly set the scoreboard alight last time he competed, with an arguably better song and when the app WAS working.

Omar feels quite likely to have qualified over Hallabaloo if the app vote had worked.

I don't think Danne should've got through, but I'm struggling to be outraged about Omar. His song just didn't cut it for me when this heat already had Theoz - to be quite honest I think I'd have rather had Malou and Shirley through instead of Danne and Robin.

Can the topic title be edited to spell Rudberg properly? It's really niggling me for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: Hak
I think Omar probably would have gone through with the app, though I'm not convinced he would be likely to reach the final with that song. The stage show was very slick but Mi Casa Su Casa might have been a more memorable option.

He obviously wasn't helped by Theoz having a pretty decent song and performance despite the disgusting sock over the tracksuit business.

I rewatched Motvind Like That and the entire performance is just terribly misjudged. Desperately lacking a proper gimmick it makes the whole thing rather clean and forgettable. The routine is also unnecessary dark and spidery for a song that’s actually quite inviting. It probably cost him all the potential mommy and elderly votes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom