Danny Tetley pleads guilty to child sex exploitation

VoR

Take it or leave it
Oh my.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-50786041

A former X Factor star has pleaded guilty to child sexual exploitation charges over inducing boys to send indecent images to him for money.

Danny Tetley, 39, entered guilty pleas to five charges of causing sexual exploitation of a child relating to five teenage boys aged 15 and 16.

A court order had prevented publication of four other previous guilty pleas.

The restriction was lifted after Tetley admitted the latest allegations at Bradford Crown Court.

The Recorder of Bradford, Judge Jonathan Durham Hall QC lifted the restriction on reporting that Tetley admitted four other allegations, understood to have involved similar offending with two 14-year-olds, at a previous hearing.

The latest charges covered between October 2018 and August this year.

Michael Smith, prosecuting, told the court they would not try Tetley, of Bradford, on other outstanding allegations which he had denied.

Barrister Andrew Dallas, for Tetley, asked for the sentence to be adjourned so the defence could consider "well over 10,000" text messages or WhatsApp messages.

Judge Durham Hall fixed the sentence hearing for 24 January and remanded Tetley back into custody.

Tetley reached the semi-finals of the popular TV show in 2018, finishing sixth.

Not to fall on stereotypes, but he does have the look of somebody who spends a lot of time sending unsolicited dick pics on Growlr.

I hate the word nonce, but I do agree with their Brexit policy.

Y'know, I did think after posting that maybe it was a bit crass. Changed.

NINE YEARS? The poor, admittedly slightly depraved love will be found hanging within a month. And “most distressing for the victims” my arse. I bet they knew exactly what they were doing and were more than willing to get £350 (!!!) in return for some milky knob pics. We’re not talking toddlers FFS. I’d obviously have sent him the whole works for £2.75 and a bag of Taytos but then I’m notoriously cheap

I MEAN REALLY

It does seem a BIT MUCH when nobody was actually even INTERFERED WITH like in the GOOD OLD DAYS. I can't believe SENDING OFF A WANK VID for CASH is that PSYCHOLOGICALLY DAMAGING

Reactions: Zu
WELL QUITE. Not so much as a pat on the bum by all accounts

Oh actually I TAKE THAT BACK SOMEWHAT now I read a bit more about it. NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH JUMPING IN WITH HASTY JUDGEMENTS - WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT IT :D

“a despicable creature with very few redeeming features” is going on my Tinder bio

:D if :( because I’ve just discovered via the similar threads that Danny Finn of Prima Donna is DEAD. I’d point the finger at once-loved pop racist Cheryl Crudge but apparently she was in Co-Co OR SO SHE CLAIMED

:D if :( because I’ve just discovered via the similar threads that Danny Finn of Prima Donna is DEAD. I’d point the finger at once-loved pop racist Cheryl Crudge but apparently she was in Co-Co OR SO SHE CLAIMED

But Jay Hilda's brother was in Prima Donna :o

Well it could have easily been EITHER of them but I’m thinking it’s more likely to have been Crudge as she probably popped round with a bottle of German wiiiiiiine (@octophone) and a handbag full of racism, resulting in ashtrays being thrown and the tragic death of poor Danny Finn (NOT Tetley)

I was about to ask how the fuck we got onto this but it’s clearly my doing :tongueout:

I’ve just snouted out the sizzling XXX collection of PRESQUE NU pics he sent to the poor little kiddies and quite honestly he’s not nearly as fat as I thought he was and he looks like a ghoul in some of them so they can jolly well throw away the key as far as I’m concerned :)

HOW DISAPPOINTING the OLD NONCE, isn’t FAT ENOUGH, to forget his TERRIBLE SEX CRIMES.

Anyway, BIG BIG LOVE to Danny (Tetley NOT Finn) if he’s reading. I’d have sent you steaming hot sexy nudes when I was 12 and certainly wouldn’t have told mum, subject to the cheque clearing obviously xxx

Payment bounced, that's why the pigs were called in. Now that Watchdog is off air, there was no where else for them to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom