DARREN CRISS APPRECIATION THREAD

Alex

And all I care about is you
For all Darren news, by popular demand.

darren.jpg

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NimELSMazlc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this looks out of place even in the pop toilet
were the cheap seats taken?

Everybody involved in this thread should feel deeply ashamed of themselves.

Except ameraal.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/keZBQobjR7w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The definitive version, i think you will find (until KP turns up for a yell).

Too short and hair too curly. Other than that, yes, he's quite nice.

He'll go to sleep one night and when he wakes up his eyebrows will have hatched into butterflies.

Last edited:
Cause they make him look SO butch and manly :rolleyes:

I WILL NOT TOLERATE more DARREN dissing, especially in his special thread. GTFO David.

darren-criss-12052010.jpg

:disco:

Well that's his "showbiz height" of course, he's really 5'3 or 5'4. 5'7 is just a little short and just below average. Don't get me wrong, I'd hit that and all but he isn't all that and I can't be doing with super tetchy below 5'6 types. As for the music.... but yeah I did like him in the Kitty Purry video which is total win.

Pipo, get ready to jump the border and head for broadway.

Darren Criss has officially been announced as Daniel Radcliffe's replacement in the Broadway show How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying.

After weeks of speculation, the Al Hirschfeld Theatre confirmed in a press release today that the Glee star will join the cast of the musical, taking the lead role of J. Pierrepont Finch for three weeks starting in January.

It was reported yesterday that an announcement about Criss's casting was imminent.

Radcliffe received generally positive reviews for his musical debut in the Broadway revival.

Criss will star in How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying from January 3, 2012 through January 22.

Weird how he's only in it for a few weeks, especially when it's been running since MARCH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom