Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Next Friday apparently!

when are my [Rumour]s ever wrong?

Why would they release this now? Little Mix already has a song and another feature, both in the top 40

I ADORE Galantis so I do hope this is true.

Not sure I need Guetta heading it, mind.

Reactions: RJN
Supposedly this has been pushed back and was "only a demo!!!1111"

I'm really annoyed that I can't find it after it having leaked, but well done to their team on THAT I SUPPOSE

I am here for for this, I think the SOLID TRIO are going to come back with a banger :disco:

3 months later than originally planned, this is out tomorrow

• Love
Reactions: RJN
I’m not really on trend with what is likely to be a mega hit these days but if I WAS I would say this would be it.

Last edited:
It feels a bit of a throwback but I really like it on first listen. Perrie sounds Gaga-esque on her parts.

this got better as it went on for me. I approve.

Does what it says on the tin.

Needs a few more listens to sink in, but first listen and it’s a good one. Slightly too Guetta rather than Galantis, but enjoyable all the same

Needs a few more listens to sink in, but first listen and it’s a good one. Slightly too Guetta rather than Galantis, but enjoyable all the same

I thought it was completely the opposite! It makes me wonder what does he really do when he sticks his name on these collabs (See also: Bed by Joel Corry).

Fully loving this now! #9 midweeks. May just fall short of the top ten in the end, but it’s holding up well on streaming so far.

surprised they snatched another top 10 with Confetti. aren't they just one or two more top 10s away from beating GA's record now?

surprised they snatched another top 10 with Confetti. aren't they just one or two more top 10s away from beating GA's record now?
Unless I miscounted, they need 3 more to beat Girls Aloud (they’ll never beat them in my heart though)

The fans organised a buying campaign this week to try to score the double top 10

It's much easier these days with iTunes sales so low. At one point there were 9 versions of Confetti in the top 70

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom