Demi Lovato has heroin overdose

dUb

BABY BYE BYE
Demi has released a new song, which she performed at the Grammys in her first public appearance since overdosing.

It was recorded four days before the incident and I understand that it's important to her and kind of a document of a very dark time in her life but honestly what a fucking racket

KindaCool

You've got issues.
That's the most forced singing I've heard since Jessie J.

What a hassle to listen to.

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
I thought it worked as a perf at the Grammy’s but I never need to hear that again

Jark

gave ur love away
why don't you bump the more recent thread about Demi's music rather than this one? that's tasteless. I'd rather not have a Demi's dead heart attack.mp3 on a Sunday night.

Alla

Mamamamamamama... mamá
Because this is more Demi general talk than a random music thread, I thought. And to give you the umpteenth chance to moan about just anything.

Penelope

HOLA MI BÉBÉBÉ
Is there a reason people keep using this as a general Demi Lovato thread rather than just starting a new one...?

(this is also just all-in-all one of Moopy's most annoying traits. stop going back a year and bumping an old barely-related thread! just start a new one ffs!)

Alla

Mamamamamamama... mamá
Is there a reason people keep using this as a general Demi Lovato thread rather than just starting a new one...?

(this is also just all-in-all one of Moopy's most annoying traits. stop going back a year and bumping an old barely-related thread! just start a new one ffs!)
Sorry, I saw this done multiple times and I thought it was ok. I did a search and it was the most recent thread that wasn't specifically about a song/album, I didn't know people were going to be uncomfortable about it, she had an overdose but thank god she's fine, I don't see the drama. I just found out about the amazing tattoo and I thought it was worth a post, but if I have to start a thread about it I just simply won't post it. Learnt for next time, I'll talk about it on whatsapp. Sorry! x

Penelope

HOLA MI BÉBÉBÉ
because surely someone was extremely offended even if I had no bad intention at all. :argh:
Sorry, I saw this done multiple times and I thought it was ok. I did a search and it was the most recent thread that wasn't specifically about a song/album, I didn't know people were going to be uncomfortable about it, she had an overdose but thank god she's fine, I don't see the drama. I just found out about the amazing tattoo and I thought it was worth a post, but if I have to start a thread about it I'll just simply won't post it. Learnt for next time, I'll talk about it on whatsapp. x
You really don't need to have this much of a martyr complex you know.

Penelope

HOLA MI BÉBÉBÉ
You don't exactly need to read between the lines to tell you're having a strop deeply unbecoming for a man of your age.

Diddy

Rice Queen

I absolutely agree with this and I often moan about it.
Mind you, do you think we needed a new thread for “Demi gets gross scary tattoo”? :D

Penelope

HOLA MI BÉBÉBÉ
I absolutely agree with this and I often moan about it.
Mind you, do you think we needed a new thread for “Demi gets gross scary tattoo”? :D
It's worth creating general threads if there aren't any generally available in these situations, I think!

Diddy

Rice Queen
Tbh I don’t really mind bumping the last thread for a non-story like that.

It’s when people bump an old single thread to post their new single, HATE THAT

Alla

Mamamamamamama... mamá
You don't exactly need to read between the lines to tell you're having a strop deeply unbecoming for a man of your age.
Not tonight Satan, not up for some nonsense and silly argument tonight, but good try. Have fun x

Diddy

Rice Queen
I’m just going to post a blobby to try to stop people fighting

Oh No Oops GIF by Tesco

Alla

Mamamamamamama... mamá
There's nobody fighting, just Penny having a moment. Bless him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom