Demi Lovato has heroin overdose

Demi has released a new song, which she performed at the Grammys in her first public appearance since overdosing.

It was recorded four days before the incident and I understand that it's important to her and kind of a document of a very dark time in her life but honestly what a fucking racket

That's the most forced singing I've heard since Jessie J.

What a hassle to listen to.

I thought it worked as a perf at the Grammy’s but I never need to hear that again

why don't you bump the more recent thread about Demi's music rather than this one? that's tasteless. I'd rather not have a Demi's dead heart attack.mp3 on a Sunday night.

Because this is more Demi general talk than a random music thread, I thought. And to give you the umpteenth chance to moan about just anything.

Is there a reason people keep using this as a general Demi Lovato thread rather than just starting a new one...?

(this is also just all-in-all one of Moopy's most annoying traits. stop going back a year and bumping an old barely-related thread! just start a new one ffs!)

Is there a reason people keep using this as a general Demi Lovato thread rather than just starting a new one...?

(this is also just all-in-all one of Moopy's most annoying traits. stop going back a year and bumping an old barely-related thread! just start a new one ffs!)
Sorry, I saw this done multiple times and I thought it was ok. I did a search and it was the most recent thread that wasn't specifically about a song/album, I didn't know people were going to be uncomfortable about it, she had an overdose but thank god she's fine, I don't see the drama. I just found out about the amazing tattoo and I thought it was worth a post, but if I have to start a thread about it I just simply won't post it. Learnt for next time, I'll talk about it on whatsapp. Sorry! x

because surely someone was extremely offended even if I had no bad intention at all. :argh:
Sorry, I saw this done multiple times and I thought it was ok. I did a search and it was the most recent thread that wasn't specifically about a song/album, I didn't know people were going to be uncomfortable about it, she had an overdose but thank god she's fine, I don't see the drama. I just found out about the amazing tattoo and I thought it was worth a post, but if I have to start a thread about it I'll just simply won't post it. Learnt for next time, I'll talk about it on whatsapp. x
You really don't need to have this much of a martyr complex you know.

You don't exactly need to read between the lines to tell you're having a strop deeply unbecoming for a man of your age.

I absolutely agree with this and I often moan about it.
Mind you, do you think we needed a new thread for “Demi gets gross scary tattoo”? :D

I absolutely agree with this and I often moan about it.
Mind you, do you think we needed a new thread for “Demi gets gross scary tattoo”? :D
It's worth creating general threads if there aren't any generally available in these situations, I think!

Tbh I don’t really mind bumping the last thread for a non-story like that.

It’s when people bump an old single thread to post their new single, HATE THAT

I’m just going to post a blobby to try to stop people fighting

Oh No Oops GIF by Tesco

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom