Desperate Journalist

Any fans of this shoegazish indiepop band? Their second album Grow Up was my fave record of 2017. ‘Be Kind’ From it was pretty epic. Third album ‘In Search of the Miraculous’ is our next month. Like the lead track Cedars, more of the same but good.

YAAAAS. We've discussed them before but not in their own thread. Looking forward to the new album. I'll miss their big London gig in April but am going to the Rough Trade instore next month :disco:

YAAAAS. We've discussed them before but not in their own thread. Looking forward to the new album. I'll miss their big London gig in April but am going to the Rough Trade instore next month :disco:
Oh that’d be very cool. They’ve that kind of sound that could be from anytime in the last 30 years.

I don't know their older stuff but I like Cedars and Satellite very much. They both have that warm eighties indie jangle going on.

Has the in store happened yet? Album out tomorrow. They did a pretty good Facebook Live acoustic set yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom