Did you ever fancy Dane Bowers?

Did you ever fancy Dane Bowers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The real landslide of the past 48 hours :o

I can't say I ever paid much attention to him, not even when he dipped his toe into tabloid stardom.

Reactions: dUb
I've seen the being cock destroyed in the bathtub by Jordan pictures, so no, but he's not unattractive, and looked much better grey and with beard. Has he took a new form in the last 48 hours?

Not Dane Bowers BUT ott: I was busier fancying James MacKenzie (or Kenzie from Blazin' Squad) instead for a while, including his weird steroid induced phase he went through. :shock::horny:

STRIDER was definitely my preferred Blazin' Squaddie. Now half of successful writing/producing duo Mojam (credits include MKS & N*w United)

1457517225-music-blazin-squad-watn-strider.jpg

@dUb where did this come from? And what does Dane look like now? :o

The toe in Jordan’s fanny still horrifies me though

@dUb where did this come from? And what does Dane look like now? :o
Oh he’s just been on my mind lately

I think he’s in another slapped together ‘supergroup’ with Shane from Boyzone and Ben from Phats’n’Small/Vanessa Feltz. Oh and someone from New Kids On The Block.

He’s grey, it suits him, still very much would. I got a photo with him after The Big Reunion Series 2 concert. I’ll see if I can dredge it up

Reactions: SDF
Aww, he bought one of those fake signed presentations of his own album off eBay :)

Reactions: SDF
I don’t fancy him now

STRIDER was definitely my preferred Blazin' Squaddie. Now half of successful writing/producing duo Mojam (credits include MKS & N*w United)

1457517225-music-blazin-squad-watn-strider.jpg

Mojam didn’t produce MKS and N*w United did they?! :D wiki is not crediting them fortunately

but they had a hand in Naughty Boy’s La la la :o

and bringing it back on topic, Kenzie was in a Big Reunion band with Dane Bowers :o

Another Level really were shit, weren’t they?

At the time I didn’t think they were bad! Alone No More was good, Freak Me is cringe in the best way

actually looking at their wiki their Nexus singles were pretty good. I’m convinced Bomb Diggy didn’t actually mean anything though

I wonder what happened anyway, it seems they were doing alright, top 10 singles and a top 10 album but two of them quit in 1999.

and only Dane turned up to the reunion :D

apparently the tall one whose name I’ve already forgotten despite just reading it, is married to Alan Sugar’s daughter

Disagree!

ANOTHER LEVEL SINGLES RATE

07 Be Alone No More
07 Freak Me
08 Guess I Was A Fool
05 I Want You For Myself
08 From The Heart
08 Summertime ft. TQ
08 Bomb Diggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom