Did you ever fancy Dane Bowers?

Did you ever fancy Dane Bowers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder what happened anyway, it seems they were doing alright, top 10 singles and a top 10 album but two of them quit in 1999.

and only Dane turned up to the reunion :D

apparently the tall one whose name I’ve already forgotten despite just reading it, is married to Alan Sugar’s daughter
I don't know where I'm getting this from but I have a strong 'they all hated Dane' vibe about the break-up. It was certainly premature.

Gareth was always famous for his hair (which with hindsight was pretty bad, and that’s coming from ME), but you can imagine him being bald as an egg now, can’t you?

Oh @dUb he looks absolutely thrilled doesn’t he :D:D:D

Reactions: dUb
1_Dane-Bowers-is-40-transformation.jpg

Yum!

What can I say, it was a BIG NIGHT

If only I could find my selfie with Linzi from Girl Thing

IS HE BALD NOW? Anytime I think of the young angelic Gareth Gates I think of that BROKEN ANKLED PIG getting her pincers in to him. Apparently sex was so rough it made Gareth’s cock bleed. She took his VIRGINITY! :o

Took his virginity and swallowed is career :(

Anyone of us (stupid mistake) remains an absolute tune though

Wayne Williams (from Another Level) released (or was at least due to release) a solo single which was really quite good but it’s been absolutely wiped off the face of the earth.

Bomb Diggy is an absolute bop. From The Heart is gorgeous too. I’d say they’re on a par with The Wanted as far as boy bands go.

Reactions: dUb
I quite fancied ALL of Another Level to be honest.

But I did just get bit confused for a second and thought that Duncan James was in the same group as Dane Bowers. He wasn't.

But I did just get bit confused for a second and thought that Duncan James was in the same group as Dane Bowers. He wasn't.

Mark was the hottest, the one @Diddy mentioned that's married to Alan Sugar's daughter. No idea what he looks like now.

There is a passing resemblance to Anthony Costa.

No idea but hmm yeah, I still would. Bobak not looking too bad either.

Can confirm Gareth Gates still has hair and is noticeably more attractive these days.

gareth-gates-t.jpg

I wouldn't even go that far. He just looks OLDER

Anyone of us (stupid mistake) remains an absolute tune though

It was basically a Westlife song wasn’t it?

btw I don’t often care too much about the lyrics but I HATE THE LYRICS to this song

so he cheated on his girlfriend and it’s sort of an apology but not really, he’s dodging responsibility. The chorus is saying these things just happen, it could happen to anyone (of US, so girlfriend included!)

and a later verse blames the other woman completely, “she must have altered my senses” because HE offered to walk her home!

DIRTBAG
What a weird concept for GG’s big new single

He looks like he dyes his hair and beard

it’s very one colour isn’t it

Why are these rancid twinks trying so hard to look like they’re in their twenties when the Daddy look is the FETISH DU JOUR?

I think he went public with it a few years ago. It isn't the worst I've seen.

It is very obvious to my eyes. Like a dyed bit of candy floss stuck to his head. It always seems to grown UP THE WAY. See Joe Swash.

Why are these rancid twinks trying so hard to look like they’re in their twenties when the Daddy look is the FETISH DU JOUR?

The whole look doesn't FIT, does it? He should have laid off the hairplugs, ditch the dye job, and stop waxing that chest and OWN IT.

I don’t think I'd fancy him either way, but at least it would look authentic, instead of this strange ageing doll creature.

It is very obvious to my eyes. Like a dyed bit of candy floss stuck to his head. It always seems to grown UP THE WAY. See Joe Swash.

Oh I still think it's quite apparent. Just that I've seen worse.

It's probably like a lot of cosmetic surgery - you only really notice the bad stuff.

He was decent looking back in the day but he always tried to be too sexy. The worst example being Freak Me. Cringe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom