Diddy's Asian Persuasion IV: Sunday October 3rd 13.00 BST

BTW yes I know the like & subscribe mouse icon disappears into my head, but I was quite amused by it :D

gomen, D-chan, I'm checking in very sporadically these days, real life has got the better of me

but Fujii Kaze is kinda cute?!

gomen, D-chan, I'm checking in very sporadically these days, real life has got the better of me

but Fujii Kaze is kinda cute?!

He’s a bit of a weird character for me but of course I would. He’s not my twink of choice though. Cuddly old Hoshino Gen or chiselled chibi Mr Sakanaction would get it though

judging by the thumbnails there isn't much for me on that list, sorry :D

so I will leave you to it with this sultry gem from the only Japanese genre that counts... wailing ENKA!

so I will leave you to it with this sultry gem from the only Japanese genre that counts... wailing ENKA!

That took a TURN! :D
I thought it was on the wrong video, like those goths raving to Thomas the Tank Engine

It still looks like a mismatched Karaoke box video!

I’m sort of fascinated that Enka is still going unchanged now. It’s like those bonkers dansband schlager artists in the Netherlands

I just have questions now :D
is he just an enka artist? WHY was the video styled like that!

It’s like if they played La Vie en Rosé over Jason Derulo and by some miracle the mouth movements matched up

I just have questions now :D
is he just an enka artist? WHY was the video styled like that!

It’s like if they played La Vie en Rosé over Jason Derulo and by some miracle the mouth movements matched up

he's purely an enka singer, yes, from Pittsburgh

his output includes the much loved Covers 1-6 and the generous Covers BEST!

Btw does anyone want a Spotify playlist? I was going to do it right after, but then it was a huge flop so I thought I’d wait :D
Yes please! I was going to listen (honest!) but was looking for a Spotify list. When there wasn't one, I felt a bit cheeky asking you for one.

Yes please! I was going to listen (honest!) but was looking for a Spotify list. When there wasn't one, I felt a bit cheeky asking you for one.
Well that WOULD be a bit of a cheek considering the visual feast you didn’t enjoy, which is still there :eyes:
I want it now please post it now

immediately
Ask in Japanese and I will try to do it tonight. I have a dick to probably suck after dinner though so I’m afraid I may need to prioritise

You were in Cumbre Vieja right? How was it with the 🌋?

Gran Canaria, and I left with a haemorrhoid which pretty sums up my holiday.

In the spirit of huge flop, would anyone be interested in conspiring to create a top 30 with write ups of the best songs from the aunties of Jpop Ayu, Koda, Namie and Utada? We might be able to convert at least 3 Moopy posters.

images

Gran Canaria, and I left with a haemorrhoid which pretty sums up my holiday.

In the spirit of huge flop, would anyone be interested in conspiring to create a top 30 with write ups of the best songs from the aunties of Jpop Ayu, Koda, Namie and Utada? We might be able to convert at least 3 Moopy posters.

images

I might give Ayu a bash, Utada too
Amuro I’m still a beginner with and practically nothing is on YouTube :/

We can probably skip Amuro, though I'm sure her "go on girl give us nothing" energy would go down a storm here :D

I decided to listen to her GH but I’ve only got through CD1 of 3 so far. The early stuff is quite boppy :D
omg Finally is essential listening, wait until you get out of her tetsuya komuro hit factory hell and into her Swedish Soundcloud demo era on CD3

Just putting this all together (PS I added the actual intended toilet break into the YouTube playlist), and I think if all these songs were trapped in a burning house, I would run in to get Ayumi's Connected. I would run back to get Perfume's Saisei, but it the house would explode just as I started towards it and it would be so sad :(

@Diddy I loved it and the inclusion of Connected is brilliant as Ayumi has just released another pointless collectors complete limited edition compilation of her first trance remix album with lots of pointless dubs/edits no one really needs :D

Omg because it was like 2002/3 when I got into her, I did get a load of those ayu-mi-x albums off eBay :D

Saying that though, HOLY SHIT, an Above and Beyond remix of M?? That’s like the mothership calling me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom