Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Penelope

I šta ćemo sad?
Pronouns
Any
I mean as @VoR said once - JUST FUCKING IMAGINE if Madonna had come back with this in 2015 :disco: :disco: :disco:

Everyone would've thought the falling down the stairs was just ON THEME!

Song is pure adrenaline. Performance-wise she looks like an amateur fitness instructor. At an old folks home.

I was watching till the end expecting a fall :D

Incredible.

I love this sort of song where you don't know anything about the artist and have zero expectations, and then suddenly it explodes into something amazing. I remember thinking "I quite like this" before it properly dropped into the shaky camera work bit which turned it into an instant classic.

It was THE song of SUMMER 2015 :disco:

Just reliving this incredible story

I remember the spoilers:
Probably the hardest-sounding house entry in MF history.
And they weren’t wrong! I wish they’d dare to enter something this clubby again - makes Lisa Scott Lee’s solo career sound like CELINE DION.

What perfect choreography too, introducing the helicopter to the over-7s; I cannot rave enough!

Double post

Dance Winning GIF by SVT

OMG love
Is it a coincidence that a Tina Cousins thread was started at the same time? I think not, both are on the ley lines of basic white energy :disco: incredible scenes

The second verse is one of my favourite examples of dodgy Swedish syntax ever too…

Me and my guarded heart
Like a house of cards
Tumbling down
Since you in blew hard

:D

What perfect choreography too, introducing the helicopter to the over-7s
:D

I have to say my personal fondest memory of this is @VoR's immediate review after the first performance that he spent it "punching the sofa with joy" - the benchmark I have used since for truly gold-standard national finals/Eurovision performances

In the glamorous way of Swedish local pop stars, Dinah now plys her trade as the co-owner of one of Stockholm's most affordable beauty salons. :disco:

100% popping in for the full Perrelli facial treatment if I make it over in March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom