Disco - Guest List Edition

Oh I’ve got nothing against it PER SE but it’s hardly a sign of her amazing popularity. She’s just got an older, gayer fan base with more cash than most and is able to exploit that.
And she's arguably doing it better than any of her contemporaries, which is something in itself.

Question: how many 'units' does the Disco Guest Edition CD/DVD combo translate into in terms of sales? The reason I ask is that there are about 4 'copies' of Disco in that single package. I hope Miss Minogue isn't being cheeky with her numbers :eyes:

It's one sale. The discs are all in the one package. If she'd sold, say, the double CD, a CD/DVD and a CD/BluRay separately and sold a bundle of all three on her website for £30, that bundle would have been three sales. Box sets are one sale, bundles are however many items are in the bundle.

Why did it jump up this week? This must be her longest running album for quite a few years.

Why did it jump up this week? This must be her longest running album for quite a few years.
The release of the vinyl box set I think. Which I believe was originally meant to be released alongside the Guest List Edition but was delayed.

I popped into HMV earlier and noticed all versions of the album are heavily discounted, which may also be helping

Original: £2.99
Guest List: £4.99
Guest List 5 Disc Box Set: £17.99

I popped into HMV earlier and noticed all versions of the album are heavily discounted, which may also be helping

Original: £2.99
Guest List: £4.99
Guest List 5 Disc Box Set: £17.99
It helped, but they were on sale last week as well though - presumably why it re-entered at #51. And this week as Jark has posted, half the sales were vinyl, and it re-entered the vinyl chart at #1.

What is left in this album then? Do we think she'll do summer shows and festivals or a tour this year?

I think I read that a video for the Gloria Gaynor track has been filmed already?

I've still not heard the Glo track.

I've watched Infinite Disco about 4 or 5 times, and played the extended versions album several times, but have little interest in the Years and Years, Jessie Ware or Gloria Gaynor new tracks.

Yay. Its a bit underwhelming but decent enough. Milk that cow

It's crap. And I've grown tired of A Second To Midnight. Kiss Of Life is the only additional track worth bothering with tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom