4. Madonna - MDNA (original 2012 vinyl pressing) - £168
5. Suede - Studio Albums 93-16 vinyl box set (numbered) - £160

If we exclude box sets, then the top 5 'records' as such would be:

1. Madonna - Madame X (blue vinyl) - £286
2. Madonna - MDNA (original 2012 vinyl pressing) - £168
3. Taylor Swift - The Lakes (RSD 7") - £144
4. Robyn - Body Talk (RSD white vinyl) - £135
5. Madonna - Hare Candy (2008 triple 'swirl' vinyl + remix CD) - £135

I've got that as well but it's sealed still. I was going to give it as a present but decided against it in the end and so will probably sell it at some point. I have the Sainsbury's edition, which is enough for now.
Should have kept mine sealed. But it's my only FEVER vinyl and I wanted to play it :D

I want a Sunday afternoon where Shee and I go through our collections together with wine :disco:

My highest median is only £164.88 which is the vinyl of Charli XCX's Number 1 Angel/Pop 2. The reissue of Pop 2 doesn't seem to have taken much of a shine off of it.

My weirdest high value item is the cassette (!) of Selected Ambient Works Vol 2 by Aphex Twin. The median is £117.93 and there are no copies for sale in the UK. Some blighter paid £220 for it.

If I arrange by median, then it's the same top 5 but a slightly different order.

I don't understand keeping things sealed and never playing them really. Records are to be enjoyed.

I only keep it sealed because I'm not a collector and I will flog it some day.
I know - it's weird. Of course, there is a view on Discogs that a sealed record should never be graded because you don't know if it has any manufacturing defects. But that's record collectors for you. Absolute weirdos. :D

1703063477010.png

COME ON OVER SUEDE! I'll get the KYLIE WINE in. (Excuse the mess- we're about to have our floors done and so it's all shit EVERYWHERE in the spare room).

(Also, please note that most box sets reside in the front room under the record player in the cabinet.

I WANT VISITORS TO KNOW I CAN AFFORD THE PRINCE BOX SETS :disco:)

do CDs usually sell on discogs easily? most of mine are in mint/near mint condition. i've just listed about 20.

it recommended me to put my Dannii - Girl (deluxe 2007) super jewel at €60 (:D) so I put it on for 50/best offer. seems wildly excessive to me but let's SEE :disco:

Yes, I've bought CDs from there as well. More often vinyl or cassettes, though.

do CDs usually sell on discogs easily? most of mine are in mint/near mint condition. i've just listed about 20.

it recommended me to put my Dannii - Girl (deluxe 2007) super jewel at €60 (:D) so I put it on for 50/best offer. seems wildly excessive to me but let's SEE :disco:

The recommended price is often horseshit. Take a look at what other people are selling for and go from there.

As a buyer it shows you highest, lowest and median price - does it give you any more info than that if you are selling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom